UPSC Recruitment Various Post Apply within 17.12.2015.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Applications for so many following post given below for direct recruitment through the Online Recruitment Application process. Candidates can apply within 31st December, 2015. So candidates who are eligible for the following post they can apply. Now more details given below for the various post which direct recruitment by the UPSC. Advertisement No . 17/2015 and Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application) 17-12-2015.
More details for the various post given below:
01. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Mechanical): Vacancy No.15111701628.
Click to know more briefly and Apply online for Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Mechanical).
02. Joint Secretary and Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch), Vacancy No.
03. Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) – Specialization in Soil Mechanics/Foundation Engineering/Geo Technical Engineering /Soil Dynamics/Transportation Engineering,Vacancy No.
04. Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical) – Specialization in Algorithms/Software Engineering/Theoretical Computer Science/Data Base.Vacancy No.
05. Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering (Technical) – Specialization in Fluid Mechanics/Strength of Material/Mechanics.Vacancy No.
06. Associate Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) – Specialization in any area related to Soil Mechanics/Foundation Engineering/Geo Technical Engineering/Soil Dynamics/Geoinformatics/Surveying/Remote Sensing & Photogrammetric Engineering/Geometrics : Vacancy No.
How to Fill the Application Form:
1. Online Recruitment Application is spread over different Modules/Sections designed to capture information related to Personal Profile, Contact detail, Age Relaxation, Fee Exemption, Educational Qualification, Experience etc. of candidates. Details can be filled in multi-session after Registration.
Once registered a candidate can fill up personal profile and contact detail, even if he/she does not intend to apply against any particular post at all.
Before closing each session candidate must save the information filled by clicking ‘Save’ button.
Candidates are advised to read instruction very carefully, before filling up the Online Recruitment Application form.
2. Candidates now Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the Online Recruitment Application.
3. Candidates Click the hyperlink
“ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
The link would display the details of the vacancies along with different links. Then proceed ahead as directed taking lead from prompts and message(s) displayed as may be applicable to your case (Already Registered?/New Registration).
4. Select “Apply Now” against the post for which you wish to apply and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions and proceed ahead taking lead as above.. Eligibility conditions for a particular post can be viewed by clicking on the Post Name.
5. Clicking on “Apply Now” link would take you to the Login page.
6. If you are already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website of UPSC, you are required to enter your Registration ID of 8 alphanumeric Characters and password.
7. In case you have forgotten your Registration Id and Password you can click on“Forget Registration ID/ Password”. By submitting your e-mail id, place of birth and date of birth you will receive the password by e-mail from “ORA Administrator”.
8. In case you are not registered, you are requested to register yourself with ORA website of UPSC first by clicking “New Registration”. This can be done 24X7 365 days a year..
9. Clicking on “New Registration” would take you to the page where you are required to enter mandatory items of your personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Password etc. which will be used for the online application. Before filling, please check random number for legibility otherwise reset. After successful registration, a registration ID of 8 alphanumeric characters will be allotted to you.
Candidates must note down your Registration ID and Password, to be kept somewhere safe since this Registration ID and password are required to be entered each time when you Login to the system for completing the Online Recruitment Application.
Click to Know more details link below.
Official Website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/