APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Apply online.
APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2020 (May Session).
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) release the notification Departmental Test is likely to be held from 21/11/2020.. Candidates who are interested can check in details from the official website of APPSC psc.ap.gov.in and submit the application form before the last date of examination.
APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Eligibility:
Candidates who are applying, should be an employee of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Typist-cum-Assts. working in finance and planning (finance wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Examination.
The Secretariat Employees are allowed to appear the following test wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer or promotion to other services.
A) Commercial Taxes Department: paper code number 6 and 7.
B) Treasuries and Accounts Department paper code number 31,46, 64,79, 89,100, 114 and 129.
Important Dates for APPSC Departmental Test:
|1||Notification Release Date||05.10.2020|
|2||Starting Date of Application for Departmental Test||08.10.2020|
|3||Application form submitted last date||14.10.2020|
|3||APPSC Hall Ticket 2020 for Departmental Test (May session)||Second week of November 2020 (tentative)|
|4||Date of Departmental Test Exam||22.11.2020|
|5||Declaration of result for APPSC Departmental Test (May session)||November 2020|
Application processing fee recites the examination fee rupees 500.
1) The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
2) The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
(B) MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
1) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Commission’s Website.
2) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
3) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
4) In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Personal details and Fee etc.,
Candidates should be selected based on the following levels of the selection criteria.
01. Written Test
(i) All the Departmental Tests will be conducted at all the 13 Districts.
(ii) The candidates shall be admitted at the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
|CODE NO.||DISTRICT NAME|
How to to apply online for APPSC departmental test 2020.
A) PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before submission of Applications online.
- STEP-1: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes done. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. (If candidates already have OTPR ID number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- STEP-2: The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
PAYMENT PROCESS: The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.06/2020. The Basic details required for calculation of the Fee will be pre-populated from the OTPR data. The Applicant has to verify all the details that were displayed. Once the Payment form is submitted, the respective details (Used for Calculation of fee) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the Modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on Application Payment Link.
- STEP-3: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be pre-populated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like paper code details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form. Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
- STEP-4: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- STEP-5: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
- STEP-6: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only. Fields which affect the Name, personal details and fee are not enabled for corrections.
- Candidates at first login the official website of APPSC psc.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the Departmental Test May 2020, notification number 6/2020. Published on 05.10.2020.
- Now read carefully in details and eligibility.
Click the applying link which is available from 08.10.2020 onwards.
- Appling the application form before the last date.
- Save the application copy for future reference.
Note: The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form On-Line. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data. It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only) for each correction. However changes are not allowed for Name, personal details and Fee. Manual application for corrections shall not be entertained. No changes will be allowed after 02 days of last date of applications.
The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only. Applicants should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
Before Uploading / Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK, OTHERWISE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
INCOMPLETE / INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION.
Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
B) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5Cms (<50 KB) and for Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5Cms (<30 KB) only.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
Important – The claim of the applicants with regard to the eligibility for the Test, the Tests applied are accepted provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission as per the eligibility conditions. Mere admission to any test or Viva-Voce will not confer on the candidate any right for final result. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage.
- The candidates are instructed to preserve the Hall Tickets for future correspondence if any. (Duplicate Hall Ticket will not be issued).
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS:
1) The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office and also hosted on the Commission’s Official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in, which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests, vide G.O.Ms.No.591, General Administration (Services-A) Department, dt:20-10-2011.
2) No individual Pass Certificate will be issued to the candidates by the Commission.
Important links for the candidates:
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 08662527820 & 08662527821 (Call Time: 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M & 01.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) at working days or mail to [email protected]
Click to link for more Information – APPSC Departmental Test