How to Apply For AE Civil 2020 Exam WBPSC
How to Apply and Registration for the post of Assistant Engineer Civil 2020 WBPSC.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment notification 2020.
Recruitment through: West Bengal public service commission.
Location of job West Bengal
Advertisement number 13 oblique 2020.
Assistant engineer civil vacancy details WBPSC.
POST NAME: ASSISTANT ENGINEER CIVIL
Vacancy : not yet mentioned.
Eligible criteria for assistant engineer civil:
Education qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering,
Citizenship: citizen of India
Desirable experience only for PHE: 1(one) year Post Graduate practical training for study or research or practical engineering experience.
Assistant engineer civil exam 2020 application form fill-up important dates.
Age limit: Not more than 36 years on the 1st January, 2020 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1984).
N.B. : Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted.
Application fee for assistant engineer civil exam 2020:
UR/ OBC candidates – Rupees 210.00
SC / ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 20.00
Important links for Recruitment Assistant Engineer 2020.
|Revised schedule of AE (Civil) Exam 2020 WBPSC||Download|
|Apply online link for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment||Official Link|
|Download Advertisement Notification: – 13/ 2020||Click Here|
|For further information from official website||wbpsc.gov.in|
Exam pattern and syllabus and process for assistant engineer 2020:
Candidates selection process:
The written test and interview will be held according to the syllabus of West Bengal public service commission. All written test will be held only in Kolkata for West Bengal. The assistant engineer civil 2020 recruitment exam will be commence according to the commission notification. The exam test questions will be objective type and candidate has to mark on on marksheet. Candidates are update clear the cut off marks test they will be called for interview. After that final selection will be done based on the joint mark in written test and interview.
How to Apply:
How to apply for assistant engineer civil through online from the official website.
- Candidates first open the official website of West Bengal public service commission and then select the desired post. Candidates must download the instruction and should be read carefully before applying online.
- Now you can apply online on the official website portal throw registering and logging in with your username and password after that process to apply online for the the above post.
Open the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the online section of official website for registration.
- Now candidates should be register with your details and then login with your your username and password.
- Then you select the advertisement number of assistant engineer civil post and now ready to go for furthermore apply.
- Write the post name- Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Candidates now fill up the application form very carefully.
- And now finally pay the “Fees” and ‘submit’ the application form to the wbpsc website.
How to Apply Online: More Instruction
For applying, Candidate has to login to his/her respective Dashboard with the User ID and Password being provided to him/her at the time of “One Time Registration”.
The Login option is available under Candidate’s Corner in Home Page.
The candidates who have already register themselves earlier need not to do registration again but they can use their previous user id and password for login.
Fresh candidates who are applying for the first time in online mode need to do One Time Registration first. If the candidate forgets his/her password, he/she can reset the same by providing User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. The information provided should match exactly the candidate have given during One Time Registration.
After successful login, Candidate will get the Exam Name with Apply Now link in the dashboard. “Click the Apply”
Now link and the examination form will open.
In the top of the application form, under Caution heading, you will find a link “ Information to Candidates ”.
Click on the link and a pdf file will open where you will get the details of the Advertisement and the instructions to fill up the form online.
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
1. A Mobile Number to receive Enrollment No, SMS based notifications/ communications related till the recruitment process is over.
2. Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity.
3. A recent scanned passport sized color photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100 KB).
4. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100 KB).
5. If the applicant wants to submit the application fee online, access to an online payment facility/ service such as
i. Net Banking
ii. Credit card
iii. ATM-cum-Debit card.
NOTE: If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of United Bank of India(UBI) through the Challan downloaded from the Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Portal.
You will be able to download the duly filled up UBI challan from the Application Portal only when you select the “Cash Payment through UBI Bank” option while filling the application form online.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in below mentioned 9 steps. The steps are:
1. Enrollment through PSC Application Portal (http://pscwbapplication.in/) for online
2. Signing in with the Enrollment ID and password.
3. Selection of the Examination Name and check eligibility.
4. If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria and continues, the next web page appears. The applicant is required to click on “Application Details”. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
5. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 3 & 4 above].
6. In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Qualification & Experience details.
7. In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Exam Centre preference (Applicable for few posts/Exam).
8. Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
9. Payment of fee (if applicable).
Important Official Contact No.:
s Related to Offline Payment: – (033) 2262-4181
Related to Online Payment: – (033) 4003-5104
For general information: – (033) 2419-8185
For Technical Support : – 78903 37725
For Technical Support : – 75968 07928
Address:Public Service Commission, West Bengal,
161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026,
Telephone No. (033) 2419-7715, 2419-8187, 2466-1540
Fax (033) 2466-0992 / 2466-3378 / 2455-0854
E-mail : – [email protected]