KMAT Kerala 2019 Entrance Examination.
Applications are invited for KMAT Kerala 2019 Entrance Examination for admission to MBA course for the academic year 2019-20. The KMAT Kerala entrance examination for admission to MBA course for the academic year 2019-20 is proposed to be conducted on 17th February, 2019 by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC). Aspiring candidates may apply online through the official website available below from 2nd November 2018 5.00 PM onwards. The last date for submitting online application is 31.01.2019, 5.00 PM. The application fee prescribed for general candidate is Rs 1000/- and Rs 750/- for SC/ST Candidate. The centres allotted will be different centres in Kerala, U T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore, Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) reserves the right to transfer candidates who opt above centre to nearby exam centres.
The candidate seeking for MBA admission will have to qualify in any of the entrance test such as KMAT, CMAT and CAT. It is to be noted that MAT score will not be considered for MBA admission in Kerala.
Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT KERALA Entrance Examination 2019. For further clarification contact to Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) through following numbers 0471-2335133 or 8547255133.
KMAT Kerala 2019
- Important Instructions to the candidates for Online Registration:
01. Application for KMAT Entrance Examination for admission to MBA programmes in the state of Kerala can be submitted only through online via the website https://kmatkerala.in/. Applications are invited online from 02.11.2018 4PM till 31.01.2019 4PM. The date of examination is 17.02.2019.
02. Read this document carefully before starting the online registration process.
03. Do not press Back button in the browser during registration.
04. Read Instructions in this page carefully, and click on ‘Proceed’ button to continue.
05. Only online payments are accepted which includes Net Banking, Credit and Debit Cards. No payments will be accepted in offline mode. Bank Charges, if any, may apply. This will be in addition to the prescribed registration fee.
06. In case the payment fails, the candidate will be asked to make the payment once again.
07. After payment is done, the candidate is required to update photo and sign in the next step.
08. No more Centre changes will be allowed after submitting the Centre details.
09.Once the ‘Confirm Application Details’ button is clicked, the candidate may take printout of the completed application form. A sample of the form is shown below.
10. When the online registration for KMAT Kerala will be complete. Please login to the website once again, and change your default password to something else. This is to ensure that your account remains secured from unauthorized access.
KMAT Kerala 2019
We found the last year Mr. Vivek achieved the first rank after scoring 443 in total out of 720 marks. in total, 7052 candidates qualified the KMAT Kerala 2019. universities/ departments and affiliated management colleges accept KMAT Kerala 2019 scores for admission in academic year 2019-21. Candidates can also take admission may CAT or GMAT scores. Candidates look the Important Dates of KMAT Kerala 2019 given below.
Important Dates : KMAT Kerala 2019
|01||Online application process start from||2nd November 2018|
|02||Last date for KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration||31st January 2019|
|03||Last date to Submit KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form||31st January 2019 at 5PM|
|04||Admit card release Date||1st week of February 2019|
|05||KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Date||17th February 2019.|
|04||Answer key date||3rd week of February 2019|
|04||KMAT Kerala 2019 Result Availability||4th week of February 2019|
|04||Score Card Release date||4th week of February 2019|
Old Question Papers: KMAT Kerala 2019
Candidates get the previous year Question Papers from this page below.