WBSCTE Admission in 2016 Various Diploma and other Courses in Polytechnic.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has been notification for admission into various diploma and other courses in polytechnic for the academic year 2016-2017. Candidates who are interested can look all the details of WBSCTE admission in 2016. Candidates can check the all information in full of Application form, eligibility criteria, Procedure of selection from in this page given below. West Bengal Diploma and other Courses Admission 2016 in Polytechnic.
Applications are invited in prescribed form for admission to the following courses:-
1) Diploma in Modern Office Practice & Management (MOPM) Courses , Duration 3-Years
2) Diploma in 3D Animation & Graphics (3DAG) Courses, Duration 2-Years
3) Diploma in Pharmacy (PH) Courses 2-Years
4) Post Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering (PDPC) Courses, Duration 18-Months
5) Post Diploma in Medical Electronics (PDME) Courses, Duration 18-Months
6) Part Time Morning Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Courses, Duration (for ST
candidates only) (P/T-ME,EE,CE) Courses, Duration 4-years
7) Part Time Diploma in Mining Engineering ( P/T – MIN)) Courses, Duration 4-years
Candidates can get the prescribed Application form from the official website of Council from 11.05.2016. Candidates can get all information and application form from our direct link. Candidates must printout of the Application form in both side of page.
How to Submit the Application Form:
The Application Form, duly filled-in, should be submitted in person or through messenger to any of the aforementioned respective institutes (Example: for Diploma in Pharmacy, filled in Application Forms to be submitted to any of the Institutes conducting Diploma in Pharmacy course) on any working day [except Sundays and gazetted holidays] between 11.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. within 20.05.2016 along with cash of Rs.500/- (For Kanyashree candidates, Rs.250/-) only. For Saturdays, submission time is from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Applicants for the Part Time Morning Diploma Courses of ICV Polytechnic need not to give any bank draft at the time of submission of applications.
No document is to be enclosed with the application form. But, photocopy of the Identity Card issued by the present employer is to be submitted along with the filled in Application form by the applicants of the Part Time in Mining Engineering course.
Following original testimonials will have to be produced by the merit listed candidates at the time of counselling and also at the time of admission for verification.
(01) Mark sheet and Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
(02) Mark sheet of H.S. (10+2) or equivalent examination (for Pharmacy, MOPM & 3DAG).
(03) Mark sheet of Diploma/Degree (for PDPC & PDME)
(04) SC/ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per existing rules/norms of the
Government of West Bengal.
(05) PC (Physically Challenged or Handicapped) certificate issued by the Competent Authority as
per existing rules/norms of the Government of West Bengal.
(06) Medical Certificates (2 nos.) obtained from Registered Medical Practitioner or Medical Officer
of a Government Hospital. The certificate must possess registration number and seal of the
medical practitioner /officer.
(07) Original Identity Card and other testimonials related to Employment (for Mining course only)
An applicant should ensure that he/she satisfies the requirements relating to Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. before submission of the filled-in application form. The application form will be automatically rejected if the candidate does not fulfill these requirements. Any candidate, found not in full conformity with his/her submitted information at the time of verification of original testimonials, will not be allowed admission even though he/she has been merit listed. Application Form will have to be filled-up properly and completely in all respect. No request for subsequent change in information, submitted by the candidate in the filled-in application form, will be entertained under any circumstances. The Council is not liable for refusal of admission to a candidate by the institutes even after being merit listed for wrong submission of information by the candidate.
How to Submit the Application Form:
Candidates should be Indian Citizen for apply.
Candidates should be sent the Application form duly filled in the respective Diploma courses of the institutions.
Candidates should be submitted the application form by hand in the respective institutions within schedule date.
Candidates do not enclosed any documents with the application form.
application fees Rs 500/- ( Candidates who are belongs Kanyashree Projects they can pay fees Rs 250/-)
01. Pharmacy candidates age minimum 17th years completed before the 1st January of the year for admission to the pharmacy courses.
02. MOPM, 3DAG, PDPC,PDME Candidates date of birth should not be after 01.07.2001.
03. P/T-ME, EE, CE Date of Birth should not be after 01.07.2001
04. P/T – MIN Not below 19 years as on 01.01.2016.
For above mentioned Diploma in Pharmacy & Part Time Diploma in Mining courses, there will be either centralized or Institute-level Common Entrance Test. Questions will be of MCQ type consisting of Mathematics (50 marks), Physics (15 marks), Chemistry (15 marks) and General Knowledge (20 marks). Questions will be of the standards of qualifying examinations. Information related to Examination centres, issuance of admit cards and other related issues will be notified in due course of time in the aforesaid website of the Council. Entrance exam will be held. For all other courses, selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible applicants in qualifying examination.
The Council will publish a consolidated Merit List which will be displayed (in the respective Institutes in case of MOPM, 3DAG, PDPC, PDME, P/T-ME, EE, CE & P/T-MIN & in the Council’s website in case of Pharmacy) as per requirement, but shall not communicate the result to any individual applicant. There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review. No Rank Card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates.
Admission of candidates to the institutions mentioned above will be made from the merit listed candidates through centralized / Institute level counselling. Detailed information regarding the programme of counselling and other related matters shall be available in the Notice Board of all institutes mentioned above after the publication of the merit list and also in the website of the Council at www.webscte.org.
For more details of WBSCTE Admission 2016 – Official Notification Download Here.