CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission Programme 2017.
Applicants who want to get admission in Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana Master of Dental Sargent (MDS) Course they can must appear in the NEET 2017 and qualify with rank. After that they can apply for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017. CMC Ludhiana has been declared finally that the MDS Admission will be through NEET MDS 2017. Candidates can look in details of CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017, Applying process, fees, Date of application form fillings etc.from this page.
CMC Ludhiana Admission Programme 2017:
CMC Ludhiana has been released MDS Admission Application Form 2017, candidates can fill it up and submit it. Some of the key points are as follows:
- The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment, latest by 25th January 2017. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks, printed and duly filled), with other enclosures. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form.
- All Category A and B candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.3900/- for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) online by appropriate payment mode.
- NRI candidates have to apply separately using the NRI application form. NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) online, by appropriate payment mode.
- Print out of Completed Application form and Form 99 along with enclosures are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 28th January 2017.
Date of CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017.
Dates of CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017 given bellow the table.
|CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission notification
|Closing Date of Online Submission
|Online submission of NEET Score
|15.01.17 to 25.01.17
|Last dates for Receipt of printed Application
The above given schedule is tentative and any change will be notified on the website www.cmcludhiana.in. Candidates should monitor the website for all information.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017:
Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana MDS Application Form now available from 24th December, 2016 and last date of online submission the application form 25th January, 2017. Candidates must read the information brochure carefully before filling CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017. Incomplete Application form or any difficulty in filling the application form or insufficient supporting documents by the candidates, Application form will be cancelled and no result will be published for these candidates.
How to Submit the Application Form?:
Application are advised to read the prospectus in its entirety and understand all the requirements while filling the Application form any deficiency in filling the application form and incomplete supporting documents will result in cancelation of candidature. Log on to www.cmcludhiana.in and navigate to ‘Admissions’ -‘Admissions 2017’ and click on the link “MDS 2017” and follow the instructions given.
First time users have to register themselves by clicking on the link provided for ‘New Registration’. After successful registration, your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and as SMS to the Registered Mobile Number. Note this down for any future reference. Ensure a valid Mobile Number is given and a valid email ID is used which is monitored from time to time. Log in through Main Page using the User ID and Password. Fill your a) Personal Details b) Qualification Details c) Examination Course Details.
i. After filling the Online Application form, upload photograph in the appropriate space provided. Candidates are advised to take the photograph with a white background and these should not be altered by photoshop or any other software. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
ii. Candidates are required to upload their legible signature(writing the full name will not be accepted) in the appropriate box given in the online application form. Online application forms without scanned signatures will not be accepted. You will be assigned an application number which must be quoted mandatorily in all future correspondence.
Follow the instructions carefully and fill in all the required information carefully. The information provided in the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted after submission. Mistakes as a result of incorrect or improper entry will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
iii. For Candidates in the ‘Christian Minority Category’, send the following documents along with printed application form:
i) Church membership certificate
(ii) Baptism certificate (It is mandatory that these documents be received in the Office of the Registrar, latest by 28th January 2017)
iv. Decide the mode of payment of fee and pay through any Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking, using the on-line gateway payment facility. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
v. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
vi.Request for any changes after final submission of application form will not be entertained.
vii. Incorrect Applications shall be rejected.
Note: In case of any discrepancy with relation to the Photograph and Signature, a candidate will be refused entry into the Test Centre If the candidate is eligible for additional marks, indicate the same on the online form, filling the appropriate field for marks. Download, print and fill Form 99 (PDF-Application for additional Marks), if applicable, then send along with the printed Online Application form and relevant enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
Applicants must be Indian Nationals. For NRI Applicants,refer to the NRI Category.
Applicants must be registered with the State Dental Council /Dental Council of India.
a) Applicants must have passed the Final Professional BDS Examination of a recognized university and have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship program (as prescribed and approved by Dental Council of India) by 31st March 2017. No condonation of Internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except for the students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 and have completed 4½ year BDS Course along with 6 months compulsory rotating internship.
Admission and eligible Criteria of CMC Ludhiana will be eligible for Admission.
- An eligible applicant will be evaluated as per the cumulative total of marks of NEET-MDS-2017 and the marks for Service in ‘CDC Ludhiana and Outreach centers and affiliated hospitals’ of Christian Medical College Ludhiana.
- A candidate will be required to qualify in NEET-MDS-2017 and should have applied, and submitted NEET Scores, to CMC Ludhiana by the last date to be in the Merit List.
- The Merit List will be displayed on www.cmcludhiana.in on 31st January, 2017. No separate letters/communication will be sent to any candidate.
Fee Structure – 2017 Admissions:
- CATEGORY A & B (Tuition Fee): Rs.5,26,500/-
- NRI (TOTAL COURSE FEE) * : US$ 40,000/-
Important Documents For Application Form:
A completed application for the MDS program consists of the following:
- Online submission of application, as mentioned above.
- Print out of Application form . Mention the application number (automatically generated at the time of online registration) on this form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
- Form 99 (if applicable) – Fill in the relevant areas.
*Leave the spaces marked as official use only.
*It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose photocopies of all relevant documents as per requirement for ‘additional marks’ given on Pages 20, to be considered for marks applied for, in Form 99.
Copies of the following:
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All BDS University Professional examination marks certificates
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable)
- For Christian candidates applying in Category B: Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority,as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (if this has been obtained before application; has to be submitted before the Online Admission Test).
- Application fee – Online submission of Application fee – Rs. 3900/- (Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred Only)(This is inclusive of Prospectus fee, Application and Examination fee). Changes to the application form once submitted will not be entertained.