AMU Admission and Schedule for 2017 – Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU Admission 2017, Amu Admit Card 2017, AMU Admission Schedule 2017 – Aligarh Muslim University.
Aligarh Muslim University has been conducted the Entrance Exam 2017 for admission to various courses in their colleges. The Candidates who wants to apply for AMU Admission entrance exams, can look the Information brochure from the official link provided below. AMU 2017 admissions to all courses of study are open to students of Indian Nationals.
AMU Admission 2017:
Aligarh Muslim University has 12th faculties Agricultural Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Management Studies & Research, Science, Medicine, Unani Medicine, Social Science, Biological Science, Theology,Law Course etc. Candidates gets all information for admission to any courses in AMU for the session 2017-2018 from this page bellow.
AMU Result 2017:
AMU results will be released after the exam and the links to check them shall also be hosted on this page for all the exam takers. As the entrance exams for different courses will be held at different days, the dates of result declaration will also vary for them. Hence, the links for all the results will be made active on this page with their declaration. The candidates are advised to stay in touch for latest updates and news on the Result of AMU.
No separate intimation letters will be sent to the candidates short-listed for interview / selected / counselling for admission. The lists of candidates shortlisted for Interview / G.D./ Counselling and the lists of those selected / counselling for admission will be displayed on the Notice Boards of the concerned Faculty / College / Centre / Proctor’s Office / Controller’s website. The dates notified for Interview / G.D./ Counselling / Admission shall strictly be followed.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) result 2017 for admission tests conducted in year 2017 will be published online. AMU Result 2017 will published on www.amucontrollerexams.com after the exam.
AMU Admission Test Dates (Revised schedule) for 2017- 2018.
|01||B.Sc/ B.com Hons||23.04.2017||10 AM||2 hours|
|02||B.Hons||23.04.2017||04 PM||2 hours|
|03||B.Tech||30.04.2017||10 AM||3 hours|
|04||B.Arch||30.04.2017||03 PM||3 hours|
|05||M.B.A. MBA (IB.)/ PG DIP In
Islamic Banking & Finance
|07.05.2017||10 AM||3 hours|
|06||B.Ed||07.05.2017||03 PM||2 hours|
|07||B.A. LLB||08.05.2017||03.PM||2 hours|
|08||Senior Secondary School
Certificate (Science Stream)
|14.05.2017||10 AM||2 hours|
|09||Senior Secondary School Certificate
(humanities & Commerce)
|14.05.2017||10 AM||2 hours|
Procedure of Payments of Application Fee:
Payment of Course Fee: There are following 3 modes of payment of course Fee:
- Bank Demand Draft:
- Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
- Bank Challan:
- Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI Bank, Extension Counter, Aligarh (Adjacent to SBI, AMU, Aligarh) and Canara Bank, AMU, Branch, Aligarh.
- Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Physically Challenged/Blind candidates need not to deposit any Application Fee and may write ‘0000’ in DD column.
- Online Payment
- Online payment can be done either by Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Candidates who use Online mode for payment and do not get link for downloading the PDF copy of the duly filled in Form, are requested to wait for its renewal which generally takes about 30 minutes.
- If it is not available even after 24-48 hrs they may contact the Admission Section, via help-desk numbers or in person and tell their name, father name, course applied for and date of payment. If their payments are successful, the details for downloading the PDF copy of the form shall be emailed to them on the email IDs provided in the Application Form. However, candidates are requested not to take risk on the last dates and use offline mode (DD/Challan).
Students Click to Link for Revised Schedule for important Admission Test Dates 2017-2018.
- MASTER’S DEGREE COURSES
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSES
- POST M.A./M. Sc. DIPLOMA COURSES
- P.G. DIPLOMA COURSES
- DIPLOMA/ADVANCE DIPLOMA COURSES
- SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- PART TIME COURSE
- BRIDGE COURSES
General Information for Various Courses Admission 2017-18 in AMU.
- Application Forms / Guide To Admissions
- Application Forms – Test Courses
- Application Form for Admission to Departmental/Non-Test Courses
- Answer Keys / Test Results / Admission Lists (Non-Test & Dept. Test Courses)
- Answer Keys – 2017-18
- Decisions Regarding Discrepancies in Answer Keys 2017-18
- Results of Admission Test 2017-18
- Documents Required at the time of Admission/Reporting
- Admission Lists (Departmental/Non-Test Courses)
- List of Eligible / Not-eligible Candidates (Dept. Test / Non-Test Courses)
- Application Form Status / Download Admit Card / Tracking Addresses
- Download Admit Card 2016-17
- Status of received applications forms
- Tracking Addresses for Test Centres Outside Aligarh
- Tracking Addresses for Test Centres at Aligarh
- Dates & Fee / Test Syllabus/ Procedure
- Procedure for Completion of Admissions 17-18
- Procedure for Departmental Test courses 2017-18
- Fee Payable at the Time of Admission
- Fee of AMU Schools for Class XI Admissions
- Admission Test Syllabus
- Proforma / Undertaking.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING IN THE REGISTRATION PROFORMA:
(Not to be Submitted with the Proforma)
1.Enter the session in which the student is studying e.g. 2013-14.
2. Enter the current semester in which the student wishes to write his/her Paper(s) valid choices are I to VI.
3.Student should write the course name like B.Sc.(H) Physics or B.A. (H) Urdu.
4.Student should write the main subject of his/her Honours course like Hindi/Geography/Zoology etc.
5.Student should write his/her first subsidiary subject allotted by the Faculty. Commerce/Home Science students should write their main as first subsidiary.
6. Student should write his/her second subsidiary allotted by the Faculty. However, Commerce/Home Science students should again write their main subject as second subsidiary.
7. Student should write his/her Name as mentioned in HSS / SSC Marks-heet/Certificate.
8. Student should write the enrollment No. allotted by the university. If he / she possesses two enrollment Nos., it has to be got corrected from the enrollment Unit of the controller’s office.
9. Student should write the Faculty No. given at the time of taking admission in the Honours Course.
10. Student should write the active Mobile No. so that immediate contact be made in case of exigencies.
11. Student should write the Hall of residence / NRSC.
12 A. Student should write the course code / course title and the credit of the paper(s) in which the student wishes to fulfill the attendance requirement. Papers / Courses under this column means that a student wishes to take instruction in a class as a regular student; the papers may belong to previous semesters also. (Information pertaining to Course Codes/Titles is available on the Website).
12 B. Under this column student should write Backlog Paper(s) (Absent/Failed) where attendance is not required.
This Registration Proforma is mandatory to be filled in by each student who has been admitted to the B.A.(H)/B.Sc.,(H)/B.Com.(H) Courses in a regular mode under the newly adopted semester system.Those who have not been able to fill up this Proforma will not be allowed to appear in the end semester examination. Students who have taken continuation in 1st Semester should also get themselves Registered.
ii. Chairman of the Department should appoint a course coordinator in the department to clear the apprehension of the students and to sign Registration Proforma after checking the entries made by the students.
iii. Error/omission/mistake in the Registration Proforma (if any) shall be the sole responsibility of the student concerned.