NEET 2017 Online Application Form for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be issued the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) Application Form for 2017 Medical and Dental entrance exam. Candidates who wants apply for admission to MBBS & BDS Course or Postgraduate Courses (MD,MS) in private or Government Medical colleges in India can apply online and filled in the Application form very carefully. NEET has been conducted the Medical Entrance Exam for UG (MBBS/ BDS) AND PG (MD/MS) in Medical courses and organized by the CBSE. Now AIPMT has replaced as NEET for UG Medical Entrance Exam.
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.5.2016 on conduct of NEET, online applications are invited for National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET)-II, 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Central Board of Secondary Education shall be the organization to conduct National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) – II (UG), 2016 is applicable for admissions to the following:-
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
- Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats:
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
Candidate must born on or between-
(a) 01/01/87 to 01/01/2000 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01/01/92 to 01/01/2000 (Other Category)
NEET 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates look the official notification for apply NEET 2017 for UG Medical Courses admission in 2017 through online process.
- The NEET Application form will be available likely to be in second week of December, 2016.
Important Dates for NEET 2017 Application Form and others Events (Tentative).
|Application Form – NEET 2017 available on
|December 2016 – Last week
|Registration closing dates on
|Feb, 2017 -2nd week
|NEET 2017 Admit Card available on
|First week of April, 2017
|NEET 2017 will be commence on
|First week of May, 2017
Note: Students must look the official webpage for final announce date which will be declared by the CBSE.When CBSE will be published we will be update the all information for NEET 2017 positively in this page. So keep on your eye in this page regularly.
Application Fees – NEET 2017:
|Without Late Fee
|With Late Fee
CBSE will be announce eligibility, exam dates and other related information for NEET 2017 application form.
Registration for NEET 2017:
NEET application form likely to be available on last week of December, 2016.
NEET 2017 Syllabus:
NEET syllabus has been comes from the four subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany 12th standard.
All Questions comes from the above mentioned subjects only. NEET UG 2017 will contain 11th & 12th board (NCERT & CBSE) academic syllabus and some questions from the others Education Board in India. The Medical Council of India (MCI) recommended the following syllabus link given below for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses across the country after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This is to establish uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in Medical Education.
- Download the NEET 2017 Syllabus for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with the following:-
1. Candidates can apply for NEET-II “Online” only. No offline application will be entertained.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be done by accessing Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in.
Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not
complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(a) At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
(b) Proof of fee paid.
(c) At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
(d) At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
(e) Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who
have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- 6. (1) Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own or their
parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively
- 6 (2) The CBSE will not be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number, e-mail ID and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
- 6(3) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(a) By Credit Card/Debit Card;
(b) Remittance through e-challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank,, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank
or HDFC Bank;
(c) Net Banking;
(d) E-wallet of Common Services Centre.
(e) Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. would not be accepted in any circumstances. Such applications would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
(f) Final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of failure to complete Step-3 of Online Application.
- 7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
- 8. Any correction pertaining to the photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression will be intimated through
e-mail and SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other corrections are not permissible,
therefore, ensure submission of correct data.
- NEET – II will be held in single stage and would be an objective type test.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Particulars filled in application form may be chosen carefully as options exercised once cannot be changed later including examination centre city and Language of Question Paper.
- Allotment of centre is made by Computer and there is no human intervention. Under no circumstances the allotted centre shall be changed by the Board.
- The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.aipmt.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the same website.
- The candidates can download the Result, Marks cum Rank Sheet/Rank Letter from the website www.aipmt.nic.in
- For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.aipmt.nic.in, www.mohfw.nic.in & www.mcc.nic.in and the websites of concerned States/Institutions till the completion of final round of counseling.
- Candidates should fill-up online form and pay fee well in advance to avoid last hour rush on the server. No request regarding non-submission of application will be entertained.
- Candidates must follow the NEET update news, events/notice on the NEET Website – www.aipmt.nic.in and regularly check their emails on their given email id and SMS on their given Mobile Number for latest updates.
Method of Submission of Application Form:
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2016 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
(a) Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
(b) Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPEG format at Step-2 of the application.
(c) Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/ e-Challan/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC) in Step-3.
(d) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-Challan/e-wallet (CSC) mode.?
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET II”. Two new links “Registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I and Not Registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I” will be available. Select the link as per your status.
- If you have already registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I, then this link will take you to Candidate’s login. Submit registration number and password. Thereafter, you will be requested to provide information regarding your attendance in
AIPMT-2016/NEET-I. Choose the correct information and thereafter follow the instructions to verify and submit your details. At the end, make the payment of fee and take the print outs. This completes application submission process for the candidates registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I whether appeared or remain absent.
- If you have not registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I, use the link “Not registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I”.
Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After submission of data at Step-1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- After uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression, programme will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration/undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form and payment of fee. The common services centres have been set as per a scheme of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The details of the common services centre are given on the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST Unit