MBBS/BDS/Pharmacy Admission into Rostov State Medical University.
Rostov State Medical University (RSMU) is one of the leading Russian Medical Universities, providing a broad set of educational programs. Rostov State Medical University trains foreign citizens in the following specialties: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy.
Rostov State Medical University begins in 1915 and since then, university has been keeping the high reputation and our students and graduates are proud of it. RSMU is also the largest educational, scientific and medical center of southern Russia and is one of the oldest universities in Russia.
Rostov State Medical University is the largest basic training and research center in Southern Russia. RSMU has been training specialists for foreign countries since 1961 and it is highly appreciated in abroad. RSMU is recognized by World Health Organization and several medical councils across the world.
Preparatory Faculty on Training Foreign Citizens welcomes students from all over the world. Preparatory Faculty offers an program in Russian: a Russian Language course consisting of reading, writing, speaking, listening and training with grammar lessons. Communicative methodology is aimed at breaking language barriers. Its’ compulsory for those who wants admission in Russian medium.
Why Admission into Rostov State Medical University:
- Rostov State Medical University is one of the best Medical University in Russia.
- High quality of training: the highest fourth level of state accreditation.
- The opportunity to get qualification in different professional levels from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctor of Medicine.
- International students from more than 30 countries of Asia, Africa, UAE, Europe.
- Post-graduate studying on 55 specialties at internship and mastership.
- Acknowledgement of the University diploma (by WHO, GMC, USMLE, MCI, IMED, ECFMG and other organizations).
Cooperation and joint researches with many scientific institutions of Russia and all over the world.
- A modern well-developed campus including five academic buildings, clinics, a library, 5 student hostels, a gym, several canteens, etc.
- Rostov State Medical University is the best place for those who are willing to become a doctor with excellence and complete knowledge of their profession.
- The University today is the biggest educational, scientific and medical complex in Russia for training, certification and continuing professional development of medical and pharmaceutical workers that contributes significantly to the domestic and global medicine.
Minimum Qualification for Admission (for foreign students):
- He/she must have passed in secondary school examinations or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
Age of Candidates:
- He/she shall complete the age of 16/17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course (General Medicine).
Required documents for admission in Rostov State Medical University, Russia
Pre-admission documents which we need are written given below: (Need scan copies only)
Step 1. APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION:
Application form can be obtained from website or from our official representative. Admission will be confirmed only after screening of the documents/application form of candidate and by the approval of the official representative of RSMU.
Note please: Admissions will be rejected through unauthorized persons or agents.
Online application form through our website.
Mark sheet of secondary school certificate (Where we can able to see English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology marks & grades).
Secondary certificate stating date of birth.
A recent AIDS test report.
A valid passport with minimum duration of 2 years
Age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 15- 24 years. For post graduate candidates -35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
Your contact information: postal address, phone numbers and email.
Step 2. ADMISSION LETTER
After due consideration (usually takes from 5 to 7 working days) if your application gets a positive response we will send you an admission letter signed by the Vice-Rector for international Affairs confirming the reservation of a place.
Step 3. STUDY VISA/INVITATION LETTER
You should confirm in writing your decision to enter RSMU. At that we will start to prepare all the necessary documents to issue an official Invitation Letter via Federal Migration Service Department. The procedure takes around 30-45 days, so your early confirmation is advisable. Your Invitation Letter we will send it to you by DHL alongside with the originals of the Offer Letter. They will also send you your air waybill number by e-mail so you can easily trace the letter at DHL official website: www.dhl.com.
Step 4. ENTRY INTO RUSSIA AND REGISTRATION IN THE UNIVERSITY
As soon as you get the original of the Invitation Letter you should turn to the Consulate Department of the Russian Embassy in your country and apply for a Russian study visa.
- For another countries RSMU will send all required documents list according to the Russian Embassy in their country, for Indian students they are doing all work from admission, invitation,visa, ticket, ministry apostille.
- Post Admission documents which they need from foreign students before arriving in Russia (scan copies):
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted to university, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
- Student entry visa;
- Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia)
- Negative AIDS test result
- 12 passport size (3.5-4.5mm) black and white photographs in matt finish.
For candidates obtaining admission to the foundation course or the first year of studies:
- Original of complete higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript), that should be legalized/apostilled (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
- 2 copies of legalized/apostilled completed higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
For candidates obtaining admission to the Master’s degree, Postgraduate course or PhD
- Original of higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript for all academic years with subjects, marks and hours for each subject listed) that should be legalized/apostilled, (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
- 2 copies of legalized/apostilled higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
Thus, each legalized document should have 2 or more stamps:
- Legalization stamp of the Ministry of External Affairs of the country that issued your educational documents.
- Legalization stamp of the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country that issued your educational documents.
IMPORTANT: These documents must be with each students from any country of the world before entering to Russia and to RSMU, without these documents we can’t accept your admission.
RSMU faculties & fees:
Rostov State Medical University: Faculties & Fee structure:
Nowadays there are six faculties which provide training to foreign students. Graduates of Rostov State Medical University have all the necessary knowledge, skills and qualifications that enable them to succeed in their future careers. They are in demand on the labor market.
Faculties for Foreign students:
- Faculty of General Medicine; 6 yrs
- Faculty of Dentistry; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Pediatrics; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Pharmacy; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Postgraduate and Continuous Education; 3-5yrs
- Faculty of Preparatory Course; 1 yr / 8-10 months
Fee Structure for academic year 2016:
Fee structure for different faculties of the Rostov State Medical University is given separately as ‘Fee structure certificate’. Fee structure is stated in USD Dollars. The fee has to be paid in Russia every year not later than the 15th of September of that year for that academic year.The fee is only to be paid in cash. Once a student is admitted to any faculty of the Rostov State Medical University, his fee structure is settled for the whole period of his studies and will not be changed.
A. FEE TO BE PAID IN RUSSIA:
A-1. TUITION FEE FOR PREPARATORY FACULTY (RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSE):
Tuition Fee-3800 USD Dollars per year.
A-2. TUITION FEE FOR GENERAL MEDICINE FACULTY (MBBS):
Tuition Fee-3200 USD Dollars per year.
A-3. TUTION FEE FOR STOMATOLOGY FACULTY (BDS):
Tution Fee-3000 USD Dollars per year.
A-4. TUITION FEE FOR PHARMACY FACULTY:
Tuition Fee-2800 USD Dollars per year.
A-5. TUITION FEE FOR PEDIATRICS FACULTY:
Tuition Fee-2800 USD Dollars per year.
A-6. TUITION FEE FOR POST GRADUATE FACULTY:
Tuition Fee for Post Graduate Course-Starts from 3500-5500 USD Dollars per year, tuition fee depends upon the selected specialty in post graduation.
IMPORTANT: Tuition fee structure is for whole period of studies for all faculties and will not be changed.
B. Hostel Fee:
Hostel Fee – 250 USD Dollars per year.
This fee is in accordance with the current cost of communal charges (electricity, water, gas, heating system etc.) and therefore can be changed every year depending upon the cost of communal charges for that year.
C. COMPULSORY MEDICAL INSURANCE:
- Compulsory Medical Insurance-150 USD Dollars per year.
- As per the laws of Russian Federation, all students have to take a compulsory medical insurance policy.
- The rate of the policy is decided by the insurance companies and so can be different every year. Rate of this policy for this year has been settled as 150 USD Dollars.
More Information from official Website is http://www.rostgmu.net/
For admission enquiry Email : email@example.com