Calcutta University LLM Admission 2022-23 Dates Announced.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2022-23.
University of Calcutta has announced for the admission to LLM course for the academic session 2022-2023. Students who are eligible to take admission in the LLM course they can apply immediately through the official website of University of Calcutta. Students can get their result through SMS and through the official portal, link given below from this page.
University of Calcutta are invited single online applications for admission to 1st Year of 2-year LL.M. Course for the academic session 2022-2023 from the official website. Online Form Submission Date from 14/9/2022 to 28/9/2022. Application Form will not be available at the University Sales Counter and cannot be downloaded. Application Form will not be available only online mode.
Candidates follow for the under mentioned institutions – LLM Admission 2022-23
1. Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus) ( www.caluniv.ac.in) – No. of seats 44.
2. Surendranath Law College. Sealdah (snlawcollege.ac.in) – No. of seats 20.
3. Jogesh Chandra Choudhury Law College. ( www.jcclawcollege.in ) – No. of seats 28.
4. South Calcutta Law College.( www.southcalcuttalawcollege.ac.in) – No. of seats 26.
5. Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed) Alipore Body Guard Lines Kolkata – 27 (http://kplawinstitute.edu.in/) No. of seats 20 (preferably for in-service personnel of Kolkata Police and West Bengal Police.)
There is no Entrance Examination and no Application Fee. The merit for admission will be determined by the marks obtained in Bachelor of Law examination. The total seats are 138, out of which 80% seats are for the Students for the University of Calcutta and 20% seats are for the Students of the other Universities. Out of seats allotted for C.U. Students 50% is reserved for those who have Honours degree.
Eligibility : Passed Bachelor of Law
Reservation : As per West Bengal Govt. Rule
Submission of online Application commences on : 14/09/2022
Last date of online Application submission : 28/09/2022
Draft Merit List Publication : 29/09/2022
Error Correction Request in Draft Merit List : Upto 06/10/2022
Final Merit List Publication : 12/10/2022
Candidates must follow the instruction before apply for Registration – Click Here
Candidates Click Here to apply for Registration – LLM Admission 2022-23
Document to be Uploaded :
01. Self attested photo copy of Bachelor of Law final Year Pass Mark Sheet ( If final mark sheet is not consolidated then all mark sheet in a single file.)
02. Self attested photo copy of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate if applicable obtained from Govt. of West Bengal only. (Certificate from other state will apply as General Candidate)
03. Self attested photocopy copy of PWD Certificate if applicable.
04. In-Service Police Personnel Certificate from competent authority.
Draft Merit List will be published on 29/9/2022.
Any error must be intimated to the Help Desk Email within 06/10/2022 afterwards no request will be entertained. Final Merit List will be published on 12/10/2022. Selection List with admission Dates will be published in due course at the portal only.
Help Line : Service will be available from 14/9/2022
Help Line No : 9330364963 and 9051128441
University of Calcutta,
Faculty of Law,
51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019.
LL.M. ADMISSION NOTICE ( DETAIL)2022-2023
Email: [email protected]
Official Website – https://www.caluniv-ucsta.net/
LLM Admission 2022-23 Candidate look the Admission Notice – LLM Admission 2022-23