LNMU B.Ed Admission 2016 (Regular & Distance Programme).
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has been notification for Common Admission Test 2016 for B.Ed Courses in distance or Regular courses. Candidates who wants to take admission into B,Ed courses under this university can apply for B.Ed Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016.
About LNM University:
The university has 43 constituent colleges and 25 affiliated colleges besides two government colleges – Darbhanga Medical College & Hospital and Rural Institute, Birouli, Samastipur. 42 constituent colleges and 07 affiliated colleges are registered under section 2 f and 12(B) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956.
- University has two independent/separate libraries, one of which gifted by Maharajadhiraj of Darbhanga known as Kameshwar Singh Library, and the other is own central library of University built under the financial assistance of the UGC.
- Kameshwara Singh Library has one lakh rare books and manuscripts.
- Internet Connectivity available in the libraries.
- V-SAT facility.
- University campus gifted with hundreds of rare plants of medicinal importance besides wide range of biodiversity.
- University has its own website www.lnmu.ac.in
|01||Submission of Application form||21 April 2016|
|02||Last Date of submission of Application||10 May 2016|
|03||Date of CET (Entrance Test):||23 May 2016|
|04||Date of publication of First List||31 May 2016|
- Candidates must have passed in Graduation Degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Sc & St candidates have passed in graduate with minimum 45% Marks.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor, in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. (Regular) programme.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
The Common Application Form (CET 2016) for B. Ed. (Regular) is attached with this prospectus and also available on website www.lnmu.ac.in and www.ddelnmu.ac.in . Properly filled in application form along with Challan (Central Bank of India only) of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) must reach to the office of The Dean, Students’ Welfare L.N. Mithila University, Kameshwarnagar, Darbhanga – 846004
On or before the last date for submission of the admission form i.e. 10 May 2016, either by the candidates in person or by speed post/registered post / courier. The University will not be responsible for transit loss due to postal / courier service.
Note: This Application form Process is over now…!!!
100 (Hundred) students will be admitted in B. Ed. (Regular) programme in each of the college/institute on preference cum merit basis on the performance in the CET 2016 and following the norms of reservation of the
Govt. of Bihar. Candidates must mark option for preference in the Application Form otherwise it will be rejected.
The University runs B. Ed. Regular course under self-financing scheme in 26 Colleges/Institutes as listed below:
A. University Unit:-
1. Directorate of Distance Education, L.N.M.U., Darbhanga.
2. B. M. A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga.
3. R. K. College, Madhubani.
4. D. B. K.N. College, Narhan, Samastipur.
B. Affiliated Colleges:-
1. Dr. Zakir Hussain Teachers’ Training College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga.
2. S. M. Zaheer Alam Teachers’ Training College, Bahera, Darbhanga.
3. Oriental College of Education, Darbhanga.
4. Dr. Gouri Brahmanand Teachers’ Training College, Ballopur, Darbhanga.
5. Swami Vivekanand B. Ed. Teachers’ Training College, Basudeopur, Bela, Darbhanga.
6. Mithila Teachers’ Training College, Basuara, Madhubani.
7. Millat Teachers’ Training College, Madhubani.
8. Madhepur Teachers’ Training College, Madhepur, Madhubani.
9. Kiran Teachers’ Training College, Dahivat Navrattan Madhepura, Pandaul, Madhubani.
10. Al-Hasan Teachers’ Training College, Samastipur.
11. St. Joseph Vishw Mohini Teachers’ Training College, Dalsinghsarai, Samastipur.
12. Bibi Fatma Teachers’ Training College, Samastipur.
13. Rameshwar Laxmi Mahto Teachers’ Training College, Rusera,Samastipur.
14. J.P. Teachers’ Training College, Mathurapur, Samastipur.
15. M. M. Rahmani B. Ed. College, Damodarpur, Barouni, Begusarai.
16. St. Paul Teachers’ Training College, Virsingpur, Samastipur.
17. Fakhruddin Ali Teachers’ Training College, Jivachghat, Darbhanga.
18. Bedmati Bhavnath Choudhary College, of Education, Chanpura, Basaitha, Madhubani.
19. Mithila Teachers’ Training College, Shovan, Darbhanga.
20. M. M. Haque Teachers’ Training College, Samastipur.
21. M. B. College of Education, Anarkothi, Rambhadrapur, Anandpur, Darbhanga.
22. Shyam School of Education, Kirtoul, Teghra, Begusarai.
LNMU B.Ed 2016 CAT Result & Answer Key get from this page now available here.
Answer Key for CAT B.Ed 2016 – LNMU:
The CET 2016 for B. Ed. (Regular & Distance Mode) was held on 23 May 2016. Now the answer key for the same has been published, Which is provided below for the sake of candidates.
ANSWER KEY LOOK HERE BELOW
IMPORTANT EVENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Application Form for B.Ed Admission:
Candidates get now the Application Form for Regular Admission in B.Ed.
Candidates get now the Application Form for Distance Admission in B.Ed.
Candidates get now the Bank Challan for ALL Mode Admission in B.Ed.
Candidates get now the B.Ed SYLLABUS for ALL Mode Admission B.Ed.
Candidates Gets the Information Brochure for B.Ed Courses 2016
Information Brochure for B.Ed Regular Programme 2016
Information Brochure for B.Ed Distance Programme 2016