Admit Card Download for HS Exam 2017, Exam Result- West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling.
West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling has issued a notification for the Admit Card for HS Examination from will be download on 15.03.2017 from their official website for SSK and Primary para Teacher of project-II (2014) in West Bengal. The examination will be start on 31.03.2017 and will be finished on 10.04.2017. The Candidates of SSK and Primary Para Teacher who are admitted project-II 2014 and minimum educational qualification Madhyamik passed they can entertain in this coming examination. Candidates can check details of H.S. Exam, 2017 for Upgradation for SSK and Primary Para Teacher (PROJECT-II & PHASE-II) Examination, Admit card, exam details,eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Click Here for Download Admit Card for SSK and Primary Para Teacher (PROJECT-II & PHASE-II) Examination 2017.
Candidates must correct User ID and Password put into webpage box for Download the Admit Card for HS Exam- 2017(WBCROS).
Admit Card HS Exam 2017, Exam Result – SSK & PPT.
Important Notice for H.S. Exam, 2017 for Upgradation for SSK and Primary Para Teacher (PROJECT-II & PHASE-II)
Examination Notice for Upgradation PROJECT-II & PHASE-II-2017.
Great & Important Information:
The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open School (erstwhile State Open School) set up as a wing of the School Education Department in 1997 by Government of West Bengal to provide open distance mode of learning to the disadvantaged learners.
The study centers of West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling (W.B.C.R.O.S) are located mostly in Government aided Secondary, Higher Secondary schools, and Madrasahs spread over all the districts of West Bengal .A learner can be admitted in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary level course of study in a Study Centre of WBCROS.
Admission and Registration in Higher Secondary level course of study–
(1) A learner can be admitted to and registered in Higher Secondary course of study in a Study Centre of Council on payment of requisite fees only if,-
- (a) he/she passes Madhyamik or equivalent examination with seven compulsory subject’s i.e. Bengali, English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Life Science, Geography, History in the Madhyamik Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling or equivalent examination conducted by the Board or Council of West Bengal or any recognised Board or Council in other States as well as those operating at national level or from National Institute of Open Schooling or any Open School of other States;
- (b) has made an application for registration to the Council along with requisite fees to be determined by the Council from time to time.
(2) A learner can be admitted for Higher Secondary level course of study in a Study Centre of WBCROS during each academic session in a year, to complete such course of study within five years from his/her first enrolment.
(3) If a learner,passing Madhyamik Examination from other State or Central Board, seeks admission into the Higher Secondary level course of study under the Council, he/she can be registered in the Council only when other eligibility criteria for admission are satisfied, he/she, however, shall have to apply for registration in prescribed format along with the migration certificate from the Board/Council where he/she was registered last with a Bank Draft of Migration Fee as determined by the Council.
Curriculum for Higher Secondary level course.
Part-1 Compulsory Subjects-
|GROUP||SUBJECTS||SUBJETS CODE||FULL MARKS|
Part- II Elective Subjects-
|GROUP||SUBJECTS||SUBJETS CODE||FULL MARKS|
|Group- I||History-I, II
|Group- II||Political Science-I,II||04||100,100|
|Group- II||Chemistry- I, II Practical||11||80,80,40|
|Group- III||Physics-I,II. Practical.||12||80,80,40|
- A learner is allowed to offer 3 (three) compulsory elective and l (one) optional elective subject staking one from each group.
- If a learner desires equivalence he/she will have to clear the two compulsory Language subjects and three compulsory elective subjects as stipulated by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
Procedure for credit transfer at Higher Secondary level –
(1) Any learner, who has appeared at the Higher Secondary but could not pass all subjects shall be allowed the benefit of credit transfer in those subjects to which they have been declared qualified themselves by obtaining at least 30% marks subject to the condition that they get re-admitted to the Council and apply for credit transfer.
(2) The credit transfer at Higher Secondary level in respect of students,
(a) who appeared at the Higher Secondary Examinations of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Tripura Board or Council of Higher Secondary Education, National Institute of Open Schooling and other State Open Schools, may
be permitted for a maximum of three subject’s in which a student obtained at least 30% qualifying marks in each subject, provided the subjects are offered by the Council;
(b) Who appeared at the Higher Secondary Examinations conducted by recognised Boards or Councils in other States as
well as those operating at national level, may be permitted for a maximum of two subjects, in which a student obtained at least
30% marks, provided the subjects are offered by the Council. more details here.
Procedure for Partial Admission at Higher Secondary level:
If a learner after passing out Higher Secondary Examination from other recognised Board or Council seeks to take one or more subjects not covered at Secondary level may be offered to study the Subject. However only mark sheet and not certificate will be issued after the completion of the examination. The learner will be permitted to seat for the examination one year after the completion of the registration.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate of Secondary level
2. Two recent Stamp Size Photograph (size-3.5 cm X 2.5cm)
3. Voter identity card
4. Passed Madhyamik(Secondary) Marksheet & Certificate
5. Original Migration Certificate (for other than West Bengal State Boards & Councils).
Other documents required (if applicable)
Certificate of S.C. /S.T. candidates.
Certificate of physically challenged
All photocopies of all relevant documents should be duly attested by any gazette Officer/H.M. of a recognized Higher Secondary School/Principal of a College.
To take admission contact your nearest WBCROS Study Center.
Higher Secondary admission is held once in a year There is no upper age limit.If a learner after passing out Higher Secondary Examination from other recognised Board or Council seeks to take one or more subjects not covered at Secondary level may be offered to study the Subject. However only mark-sheet and not certificate will be issued after the completion of the examination. The learner will be permitted to seat for the examination one year after the completion of the registration.
Fees: Price of Prospectus -Rs.30/-
Registration Fee: Rs 200/-
Non Lab based Subject – Rs. 200-/ (for each subject)
Lab based Subject – – Rs. 300-/ (for each subject)
The Council shall conduct- A Higher Secondary Examination of XIIth class standard to be known as the Higher
Secondary Examination,which shall be equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education constituted under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Act, 1975 (West Ben.Act VIII of 1975).
Eligibility of a student to appear in the Higher Secondary Examination-
In order to be eligible to appear in the Higher Secondary Examination, a learner must pass the Madhyamik (Secondary) Examination or its equivalent, must submit a duly filled in pre‐examination form and complete one year from the date of his/her registration with the particular subject, however, such eligibility shall cease after five years from the session of his/her registration for appearing in the examination.Necessary instruction for filling in of admission form:
1. Folding, stitching, stapling or any type of changing the shape of the forms is strictly prohibited.Only the James clips may be used.
2. The application forms duly filled in by the candidate should be submitted to the Council office along with relevant papers through the study centres.
3. Only the black or blue ball-pen can be used to fill in the forms. The square space in the form should also be filled in by clear and good hand‐writing so far. No whitener can be used for correction of any mistake. Additional unused square space should be left blank.
4. A square space should be left blank after a complete word for name and address etc.
5. The right space should be filled in by putting tick marks, otherwise blank.
6. The signature of the applicant must be entered in Black or Blue ball-‐pen in the particular space for it.
7. A 2.5 x 3.5 cm recent Black and White self attested Photo of the Candidate should be pasted on the specific space for it and that should be signed by the candidate without covering the face.
Download Admit Card for SSK and Primary Para Teacher (PROJECT-II & PHASE-II) Examination 2017.
- Candidates gets more information Click here for Information Brochure Please.
- Click now for Important information for SSK and Primary Para Teacher (PROJECT-II & PHASE-II) Examination Notice for Upgradation PROJECT-II & PHASE-II-2017
Exam Results of H.S. 2017 Upgradation Project-II (Phase-II) for S.S.K, Primary Para Teachers and other Primary Teachers Result Click below to know your Exam Results.