WBCHSE Announced Fees Deposit Process of HS Enrolment and XI Exam Registration.
WBCHSE Authority Announced the Fees Deposit Process of HS Enrolment and XI Exam Registration for the session 2021-2022.
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education on Saturday issued a notification to the effect that the registration of class XI students and the fee for filling up the annual examination form can be paid online. In addition, all the candidates who will sit for the Higher Secondary Examination (Class XII) this year will be able to pay the form fill-up fee (Enrolment Fees) online and will pay offline also. This decision has been made considering the current Covid situation.
The high school authorities have specified how to submit the registration and annual examination fees of class XI students online.
Collect the above Notification which has been announced by WBCHSE authority on Friday 14-01-2022 and Ref no,L/Secy/02/2022. Given below the above Notification as PDF
Collect the Official notification as PDF File.
Notification by WBCHSE:
In continuation to the previous notification L/PR/130/2022 dated 05/01/2022 by the Dr. Chiranjib Bhattacharya, President, WBCHSE, the last date of submission of filled in Enrolment form (without late fine) for H.S. Examination 2022 is being extended upto 21/01/2022. The date of submission of Enrolment form (with late fine) will be 24/01/2022 to 31/01/2022.
Look in details from official website of WBCHSE – ‘wbchse.nic.in‘
Collect the Official Notification of HS submission of filled in Enrolment form as PDF File.
Filled in Enrolment form PDF File
How to pay online fees for the XI registration and XII class Enrolment?
Process for Online Mode:
Go to the Official Website of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education www.wbchse.nic.in
1. Click on ”Online Payment” button.
2. Put your Institution no. ( Institution Code).
3. Now Click on ‘Search‘ button.
4. Here you will show on the screen the following payment boxes.
5. Put the number of Students/information in the respective boxes and then click on “Submit” button.
5. After confirming required field press pay now button then the following screen will appear.
6. You may pay requisite fees in any mode of online payment such as debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking or Bhim UPI of NEFT or SBI Branch Payment.
If you are not comfortable in online mode, then go for “SBI branch payment” option. In this mode you can deposit the money at any SBI branch all over India. For SBI branch payment. Put your school name mobile number and email id and click pay now button.
7. A challan will be generated and you have to take a printout of the challan and proceed to your nearest SBI branch to make the payment physically.
You can Check Payment status after pay the fees – Click Here
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
SALT LAKE, KOLKATA – 700091.
Ph. 033-2337-4984 to 87, 4283, 2337-9661, 4945, 2358-8944
Toll Free No.- 1800-1039-341
REGIONAL OFFICES – https://wbchse.nic.in/html/offices.html