MGM UG CET 2016 Selection Procedure – Notification by MGM Deemed University
MGM UG CET 2016 (MBBS) – Important Dates & Selection Procedure :
The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is the parent body of MGMIHS which was established in 1982. The MGM Deemed University has been notified as a Deemed to be University i.e. “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” vide Notification No. F.9-21/2005-U.3 (A) dated 30.08.2006 issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, New Delhi.
Two of its Medical Colleges at Aurangabad and Navi Mumbai were accorded the status of Deemed to be University and Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) started officially functioning in 2006. We recommended that all applicants to look the previous article about MGM UG CET-2016 MBBS Admission Notification, Important Dates in this link.
Online applications are invited for MGM CET- 2016 for admission to First Year MBBS Course for MGM Medical College at Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad. Candidates who are eligible for this entrance examination they can apply through online from 7th March, 2016.
All important information given below. Candidates can collection the Application Form Counseling venue, Selection Procedure and Exam schedule & Information Brochure from the official website. MGM will not any separate intimation sent to applicants for this entrance exam 2016.
Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in CET are only considered for admission process. Selection of candidates will be according to the merit cum preference of location of medical college provided by them.
Candidates will be required to appear in the counseling process personally.
List of all particulars and Documents required to be produced at the Time of Counseling given below.
- Candidates must have MGM UG CET 2016 mark sheet and admit card.
- Nationality or domicile certificate of Candidates.
- Transfer or leaving certificate of Candidates.
- Migration certificate (in case applicable) of Candidates.
- Candidate’s Class 10th mark sheets and passing certificates.
- ICSE, HSC, CBSE or its equivalent exam mark sheets of Candidates.
- Candidates Medical Certificate.
- Notarized undertaking/declaration.
- Educational Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Demand draft of tuition fee. The draft should be in favour of ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’, payable at Mumbai.
Important Information for the Candidates:
Candidates need to produce original and two sets of attested photocopy of above mentioned certificates/documents.
Candidates do not have original certificates/documents are not allowed to appear in the counseling procedure.
Candidate who is unable to attend the counseling procedure under some unforeseen circumstances, their representative can appear in place of him/her with signed authority letter of the candidate. Selected candidates won’t be permitted to change the college / Institute mutually. Admission of a student is confirmed after depositing the requisite amount of tuition fee.