WBCHSE HS Exam 2020 New Revised Schedule Announced.
WBCHSE has re-announced the new revised schedule of Higher Secondary Examinations. The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has announced a new schedule for the examination of the remaining subjects which were discontinued due to lockdown to prevent coronavirus infection.
To prevent coronavirus infection, the subjects to be discontinued are Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy, Chemistry, Economics, Journalism, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, Statistics, Geography and Taxation, Management and Family Resources.
The subjects which were to be examined on 13th March, 21st March and 23rd March, 25th March, 27th March, according to the sources of the Higher Secondary Board, will be taken from 29th June to 2nd July and 6th July. However, due to unavoidable reasons, it was not possible to take the examination on the announced date, and as per the decision of the government, the following schedule was postponed by HS as announced by the Minister-in-Charge of West Bengal and the School Education Department. The HS Exam 2020 is given this page below.
The dates were according to the previous schedule
March 23, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 27, 2020
All those Subjects were discontinued by the Board of Higher Education due to lockdown to prevent coronavirus infection.
Date of re-schedule of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination announced by the Board. Given below.
Programme of Deferred Examination of Higher Secondary Examination 2020
As per the decision of the Govt. of West Bengal, and as declared by the Minister -in-charge,School Education Department, the following schedule of deferred H.S. Examination 2020,is given below.
Time- 10.00am to 1.l5pm. (All Subjects)
02-07-2020 Thursday- Education / Physics / Nutrition/ Accountancy.
06-07-2020 Monday- Sanskrit / Chemistry / Economics / Journalism & Mass Communication / Persian / Arabic / French
08-07-2020 Wednesday- Geography / Statistics / Costing & Taxation / Home Management & Family Resource Management.
- The council may, if necessary, change the above dates with due intimation to all concerned.
Higher Secondary Examination 2020 Guideline.- WBCHSE
As per the announcement, by the Hon’ble MIC Education, Govt. of West Bengal remaining three days of H.S Examination 2020 will be conducted on 02/07/2020, 06/07/2020 and 08/07/2020 as per the following safety guideline with respect to the current situations:
- All venues (rooms, benches, toilets etc) are to be sanitized properly before each day of the examination.
- All teaching and non-teaching staffs present in the venue during the examination, needs to wear mask and hand gloves and maintain social distancing while communicating with each other and with candidates.
3 Each venue needs to be equipped with adequate sanitizer and handwashes.
- All the candidates need to carry their own sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates need to wear proper and suitable mask while entering the venue and during the examination.
- Candidates need to maintain social distancing (at least 3 feet) while entering the venue and during the examination.
- All guardians need to be sure that their son/daughter/ward is free from fever or any other illness.
- All other instructions/guidelines regarding the conduct of H.S exaniination 2020 will remain the same.
- The invigilators and other examination personnel should wear mask and gloves while discharging their duties.
- The toilets and the water areas inside the examination venue should be sanitized frequently.
- All norms of social distancing should be maintained inside the examination hall and in front of the school gate. The guardians should not be allowed to gather in front of the school gate.
- The examinees should be encouraged not to carry anything inside the centre other than card board and writing materials.
- Students will use the same existing Admit Card for the 2″d phase of Examination.
- In case of change of venue, for any reason, concerned schools will be informed and intimated in due course.
Students/ Candidates can get HS exam re-schedule 2020 as pdf from this page below.