NEET UG 2020 Result Announced Direct Check NEET Result at ntaneet.nic.in

NEET UG 2020 Result Announced Direct Check at ntaneet.nic.in

NEET UG RESULT 2020 ANNOUNCED.

Announced direct link how to check NEET UG Result 2020.
NTA has announced the NEET 2020 Result. Candidates can check the result from the official website through online. NTA does not sent the result to the candidates email id or via post. So all the candidates mast check the result of NEET 2020 from the official result portal only.

Importance for the NEET 2020 result.
Candidate mast have in hand the Application number, Date of birth and Security pin.
Open the official portal and enter your all details correctly then press the submit button.
Now you can find the the official portal to your NEET 2020 result which is valid for only one year.

Admission on the basis of NEET 2020
MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS.

The total seat for MBBS in India

Candidates looks the MBBS seat in India below the details.

Click the for Direct NEET Result 2020 Here official Portal link.

Andaman & Nicobar number of seats 112 and college only 1.
Andhra Pradesh seats 5160 and number of colleges are 30.
Arunachal Pradesh seats 50 and number of college 1.
Assam total number of seats 900 and college 6.
Bihar total number of seats 1740 and total number of college 14.
Chandigarh total number of seats 150 and number of college 1.
Chhattisgarh seats 1220 and total number of college 9.
Delhi total number of seats 1315 and total number of college name.
Goa total number of seats are 180 and total number of college 1.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli seats won 50 and total number of college 1.
Gujarat number of seats 5500 and total number of college 29.
Haryana total number of seats 1710 and number of college 12.
Himachal Pradesh seats 870 and total number of college 7.
Jammu and Kashmir seats are 985 and number of college 8.
Jharkhand total number of seats 680 and total number 6.
Karnataka total number of states 9495 and number of Colleges 60.
Kerala total number of seats for 255 and number of colleges 32.
Madhya Pradesh number of seats 3270 and number of colleges 21.
Maharashtra total number of states 8850 and number of colleges 55.
Manipur total number of seats 2250 and number of colleges 2.
Meghalaya total number of states 50 and number of college 1.
Mizoram total number of seats hundred and college only 1.
Odisha total number of states 1750 and number of college 11
Pondicherry seats  1330 and college 8.
Punjab seats 1375 and colleges 9.
Rajasthan 3900 and colleges 22.
Sikkim seats 100 and college only 1.
Tamil Nadu seats 7400 and colleges 49.
Telangana seeds 5040 and colleges 32.
Tripura seats 225 and colleges only 2.
Uttar Pradesh seats 7550 and colleges 55.
Uttarakhand seeds 75 and colleges only 5.
West Bengal seats 3850 and colleges 24.

INR seats 1357 and colleges 16.

Total number of seats 82926 and total number of colleges are 541 in India for admission NEET 2020.

NEET 2020 Counselling:
NEET Counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in every year. The NTS held as per the norms by MCI and NMC & DCI. During the counselling seats are allocated to the candidates on the basis of their rank in NEET. MCC only contact the counselling to feel 15% all India quota seats the rest of the 85% state quota seats are filled by the State or Union Government norms.

All India quota seats 15% by MCC for UG Medical Admission in :
*State Medical Colleges /Institutes and Universities.
*State Medical Private Medical Colleges.

 

Click the link for Information Brochure NEET 2020.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.