COMEDK UGET 2016 Entrance Exam Result
COMEDK UGET 2016 Entrance Exam Result for Admission into Medical, Engineering and Dental courses of Karnataka, India.
COMEDK UGET 2016 was held on 8th May, 2016. COMEDK UGET 2016 has been conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for admission in their associated Colleges. It is conducts the entrance exam for all India level. It has 14 Medical colleges, 150 Engineering colleges and 23 Dental colleges.There are 20000 seats around the colleges for admission to various UG courses for the academic year 2016-2017.
COMEDK is the common entrance test for Medical, Engineering and Dental under graduate courses. KPCF and KUPECA have entrusted COMEDK and all responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and also the seat selection process.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Update News:
Candidates can get result through Online from 28th May, 2016 from this page or through the official website.
COMEDK UGET 2016 entrance examination has been conducted on Sunday, 8th May, 2016 for admission to Under graduate Medical, Engineering and Dental courses in the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. the entrance examination is fully computer based on all India level. This entrance examination has been commenced in all over the Country for so many students normally participated in this entrance examination without any problem.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Important Dates
|01||COMEDK UGET 2016 Application form available from||8th Feb, 2016|
|02||Mock Test made available online||20th Feb, 2016|
|03||Last date of offline payment of fee||31st March, 2016|
|04||Last date for online payment and apply online||4th April, 2016|
|05||Issue the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for COMEDK UGET||03rd May, 2016|
|06||Last Date for Downloading of Online Teat Admission Ticket (TAT)||07th May, 2016|
|07||Date of Entrance exam||8th May, 2016|
|08||Publishing of provisional answer Keys||11th May, 2016|
|09||Last Date of receiving challenges / objections pertaining to provisional Answer Keys||16th May, 2016|
|10||final Answer Keys of COMEDK 2016||26th May, 2016|
|11||Declaration of COMEDK UGET 2016 Result (Test Score)||28th May, 2016|
COMEDK UGET 2016 – Test Pattern:
COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
COMEDK UGET – 2016 Entrance Examination will be conducted on Sunday the 8th May 2016 for admission to UG Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses in COMEDK member institutions. The test is Computer Based on All India basis and will be held across the Country to facilitate the students to take their exam closer to their homes and to minimize the cost of travel and other logistics.
Candidates now look the eligible criteria for selected courses given below.
UG Medical and Dental Courses:
- Candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2016.
- English is one of the subjects, as in the previous years, to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET – 2016. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka). However, the marks so secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank which shall be decided exclusively based on the minimum required marks secured by the candidates in PCB subjects. Further, a candidate is not entitled for a rank if he/she fails to secure 50% or 40% of the marks as the case may be in English. The paper on English language will be normally of second PUC or 10+2 standard and will test the candidate’s comprehension of the language, the structure of words, phrases, clauses and sentences.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (31-12-2016) of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course.
Under Graduate Engineering Courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Arch is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- b) The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- c) An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- d) Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For UG Architecture Courses:
- a) The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained atleast 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- b) The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- c) There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course. Candidates seeking B. Arch course shall submit separate application form.
Please look the official website before filling the online application form.
Click here for more information from the official website
Registration And Procedure For Making Online Application
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.Comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
Instructions for filling up of Request for Application Form (RFA):
Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of counseling.
Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only. (One of the criteria in determination of the inter-se merit).
Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
Enter your Mobile number.
Applicants Unique ID Proof:
Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and counseling/admission process from the list provided.
(i) Voter ID, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) Driving License, (v) Aadhar Card / e- Aadhar and (vi) School / College Photo ID (vii)Certificate issued by Head of Institution Last studied(Format available in Annexure IV)
Note :If any of the Options 1 to 5 is selected by the candidate he/she must carry the said selected or opted identity proof in original during examination, counseling and admission at the college level.
The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination, counseling and admission at the college level:
School / College Photo ID” in original and Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / COUNSELING / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL.
Applicants Unique ID Proof Number:
Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected ,if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Note:Do not make mistake in the above mentioned fields (i.e. 4 & 5) as details of the same would be printed in Online Test Admission Ticket and Online Rank Card.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the counseling and admission process is completed.
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
Candidates Click here for getting the COMEDK 2016 Information Brochure.
Click here for COMEDK UGET 2016 Entrance Exam Result