AIIMS PG Counselling 2019 MD / MS / M.Ch / DM / MDS Seat Allotment
AIIMS PG Counselling in MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS for Admission to January 2019 Session.
AIIMS PG Counseling 2019 has been conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Mock round seat allocation for AIIMS PG January 2019 session has been released. The entrance exam has conducted by AIIMS New Delhi every year for January and July session for admission to PG Courses of DM, MD, MS, MCH, MDS, and MHA.
All qualified candidates of AIIMS PG entrance exam 2019 are eligible for AIIMS PG Counseling for January 2019 Session.rank card issue after the result required for counseling. Now candidates get AIIMS PG 2019 counseling complete details from this page below.
|latest Information: Mock round seat allocation on MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS, January 2019 session come I had journalist now all information given below to check the all information here.|
Candidates now check the important dates regarding the AIIMS PG counseling 2019 MD / MS / M.Ch / DM / MDS January 2019. Candidates are requested to visit our articles or official website for latest update information regarding the SPG counseling 2019 MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS.
The schedule for Mock Round of Online Seat Allocation / PG counselling for AIIMS PG courses in MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS, January 2019 Session of AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh; the eligible candidates have exercised the choices (AIIMS and subject/specialty) from 05:00 pm 29.11.2018 to 5:00 pm 01.12.2018.
Schedule for 1st round of online counseling (including Mock Round)
|Exercising of choices (AIIMS and subjects specialty) Mock round||29.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Announcements of seat allocation of Mock Round||05.12.2018|
|Exercising of choices (AIIMS and subject/ specialty) for 1st Round||5 to 6 December 2018|
|Announcements of seat allocation of 1st Round||11 December 2018|
|Documents Submission starting date/DD allotted AIIMS||12 December 2018|
|Active Refusal Last Date/Seat allocation Acceptance in 1st Round||14 December 2018|
|Documents Submission Last date/DD allotted AIIMS||14 December 2018|
Schedule for 2nd round of online counseling
|Exercising of choices (AIIMS and subjects/specialty) 2nd Round||19.11.2018 to 21.12.2018|
|Announcements of seat allocation of 2nd Round||27.12.2018|
|Documents Submission starting date/DD allotted AIIMS||28 December 2018|
|Active Refusal Last Date/Seat allocation Acceptance in 2nd Round||31 December 2018|
|Documents Submission Last date/DD allotted AIIMS||31 December 2018|
Schedule for 3rd round of online counseling
|Exercising of choices (AIIMS and subjects/specialty) 3rd round||08.01.2019 to 10.01.2019|
|Announcements of seat allocation of 3rd Round||16.01.2018|
|Documents Submission starting date/DD allotted AIIMS||17.01.2018|
|Active Refusal Last Date/Seat allocation Acceptance in 3rd Round||21.01.2018|
|Documents Submission Last date/DD allotted AIIMS||21.01.2018|
Schedule for M.Ch(3yrs. / DM /MD (Hospital Administration
|Activity||M.Ch(3yrs. / DM /MD (Hospital Administration July 2019 Session||M.Ch(3yrs. / DM /MD (Hospital Administration) January 2019 Session|
|Entrance Exam||05 May 2019||17 May 2019|
|Result Notification||05 May 2019||17 May 2019|
|Open Round of seat
- Click here to Seat allocation process for MD (Hospital Administration) to be held on 18 December 2018
- Click here to check the guidelines for the first round of online counselling for MD / MS / DM (6 years) MCH (6 years) MDS January 2019 session.
- Click here to check the FAQs for online counselling for MD / MS / DM (6 years) MCH (6 years) MDS January 2019 session.
Seat allotment: After the counselling process, seat allocation and allotment for ants it was the January 2019 session has been started. Candidates qualified in the examination had to exercise the choice. On the basis of the choices exercised the candidates are allotted seats in the AIIMS for 2019 January session. Seat allocation can be checked from the link provided below.
- to check the Mock Round online seat allocation for MD / MS / DM (6 years) MCH (6 years) MDS January 2019 session.
- All the selected candidates are advised to download their counselling call letter from the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi with appendix 1 and 2.
- In each category the number of candidates call for the counselling will be 8 eight times the number of seats. The order of counselling will be general 50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS ST / SC / OBC. The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from rank number 1. Candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice od subject according to availability of seats. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered. When reserved category candidate (who is in combined merit list) is called according to combined merit list, he/ she will Simultaneously be given an option to exercise his /her choice of subject both in unreserved category and his or her concerned reserved category. If such a candidate opts for the subject which is available at the time of his or her counselling, both in unreserved category and reserved category. He/ she will be given seat only from unreserved category as he/she is in merit and will be treated as unreserved candidate and will consume an unreserved seat. He/ she will be given the reserved seat only when his/her choice of the subject is available in the reserved category only, not in unreserved category and then will consume a reserved seat. When all the seats of unreserved category are finished then only counselling for reserved category will be conducted.
- In case, during the open counselling any ST seat remains vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of St category) then this it will be made available to the eligible SC category candidates and vice versa and even after doing this, if any, SC or St seat remain vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of SC or St category) then this vacancies shall be made available to the eligible general category candidates. similarly, in case of the OBC seat remain vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then this vacant OBC seat shall be made available to The eligible general category candidates.
- All the candidates must be the original certificates that is date of birth, prop of belonging to SC/ST/ OBC (if applicable), MBBS/BDS Marksheet (including separate marksheets for each of the professional examination), degree, internship completion certificate, permanent medical registration certificate etc.
- Candidates will have the right to choose any one of available seats in the discipline of heat of the her child at his oblique heart and as per married at the time of counselling and confirm seat will be allotted to him / her after submission of requisite undertaking that he / she has not already done or pursuing MD / MS / MDS course in any subject at the time of counselling. However, if a seat opted by candidates is not available at his / her rank turn then he / she can choose another subject provisionally and his/her provisional seat or seat available at his/her time will be confirmed only in the second counselling.
- All the candidates who have been allotted confirmed seat during first counselling shall deposit fee and after getting themselves medically examine by a medical board constituted by institute, they will join the course. if they fail to deposit fee or join after depositing fee, then they would lose to them and the seat allotted such candidates will not be eligible for second counselling.
- Any candidate (Indian citizen) who has taken admission elsewhere in India and amount and have deposited all his or her original certificates with the concerned college or institution will you be allotted to attend the first counselling at AIIMS subject to condition that he or she provided the documentary evidence from the state college regarding deposition of documents in that college seat purely on professional vs will be offered to him or her depending upon the availability of seat at his or her rent and choice exercised by why the candidate a confirmed PG seat during the second counselling will be only be allotted to search candidates after submission of requisite undertaking as mentioned in proceeding the resignation acceptance letter or order issued by the college or institutes and after depositing all original certificates.
- in case due to unavoidable circumstances any candidate is not in a position to appear in person on the notified date of first counselling his or her authorised repair team we can undertake in an authority letter for allotment proforma for undertaking and authority letter as per appendix 1 and 2 of call letter mein participate along with the original documents or production of the documentary evidence from the college about retaining of original documents by that college or institute candidate has taken admission is there in such cases, it will be offered purely on professional basis at his or her tongue and same will be confirmed only if candidate attend second counselling himself or herself and submit request undertaken, produced the resignation acceptance letter or order issued by the college or institute if applicable and deposits all original certificates.
- If the candidate/ authorised representative of candidate fails to report in the first counselling, then his or her candidature will not be considered for second counselling.
- Candidates are there authorised representative participating in the counselling process are required to maintain proper decorum or discipline at the time of counselling.
- In case of any dispute arising out of the election office seat at the time of counselling the decision of the chairperson of the counselling committee will be final.
- All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by the ends, and the allocation of seats in various subjects of counselling will be subject to judicial in the high Court of Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the institute to the candidates for appearing in the entrance examination and for attending the counselling or joining the course.
Most Important Part:
- Candidates please note that who have already done or passing MD oblique MS oblique MDS in any subject at the time of counselling shall not be considered for admission to MD MS MDS courses, if it is found at a later stage that the candidate has given false undertaking at the time of counselling, his or her candidate charge or registration will be cancelled the confirmed PG seat will be allotted to the candidates only after giving an undertaking as above and after depositing all original certificates.
- The candidate who will confirm seat during counselling will have to go through biometric verification in addition to that biometric verification will also be done at the time of joining.
- in case there is any doubt about identity during search verification, search candidates will be allowed to participate in counselling provisionally which candidates who are allotted are allowed to appear professionally will have to give an important undertaking in the prescribed proforma and will present themselves for counselling committee on the next day of counseling at 11:00 a.m. in deans committee room at the decision about their candidature will be made if search candidates failed to appear before this committee, he or she will be considered in eligible for next round of counselling and seat allotted to him or her will be released during next round of counselling.
- No claim whatsoever of candidates will be entertained if he or she fails to present before counselling committee on next day at 11 a.m. in dean’s committee room.
AIIMS PG seat matrix:
- The facilities for post doctoral courses are available in the following super specialties.
Seat matrix for the DM MCH CS MD hospital administration courses for January 2019 session.
For more Information about 1st Round of online counselling for MD / MS / DM (6 years) MCH (6 years) MDS January 2019 session.