CSIR UGC NET Admit Card December, 2015 Exam Hall Ticket Published.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India has been published the all necessary related required information of UGC NET Admit Card December, 2015. The Deputy Secretary, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been declared the date of written Test on 20th December, 2015. Candidates must look the Official Website for the Schedule subject wise CSIR examination. Council will be published as early as possible.
UGC NET December Admit Card 2015 Details from this page:
Organization Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Category: Admit Card.
Examination : CSIR UGC NET Exam December, 2015
Exam Date: 20th December, 2015.
CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2015
CSIR UGC NET Examination – 2015.
The CSIR has conducted the written test on 20th December 2015. The Exam will be held in two sifts for JRF NET and LS (NET). Exam will be continue three hours per sift. Candidates look the official website for more details. Millions of Candidates are going to attend this examination so all candidates must visit our website regularly for update information about this examination.You can now start the full preparation for this exam.
UGC NET Examination Admit Card – 2015.
CSIR UGC Admit Card for National Eligibility Test in Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lecturer Scholarship (LS) will be uploading as soon as by the council. The selection process will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Get the CSIR UGC NET December Hall Ticket 2015.
- At first you Log on the Official Website.
- Then quick Search for CSIR UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2015 Tab
- Now you attended the most important part so very carefully read the instruction and Provide the details of Application Number, Date of Birth and 6 Letters Code.
- Then click on the Submit button and few second wait.
- Now You can see the Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Now Get your Hall Ticket a Print Out.
Now get your Admit Card below the Link.
Candidates Click on the link for CSIR UGC NET December Examination Admit Card.