Raiganj University UG BA / B.Sc / B.Com/BCA Pass and Honourse Courses Admission 2017-18 Online Form fill-up WB, India
Students (Unreserved/General Category/OBC A and B) who like to pursue any of the above mentioned courses except Microbiology (Honors.) must have to be qualified their 10+2 examinations with the following marks given below.
Guidelines for Admission in UG Courses for the session of 2017-18
Online form fill-up process leading to admission in different undergraduate Honors courses for the academic session 2016-2017 of RAIGANJ UNIVERSITY will commence from 22nd May 2017 and continue till 10th June 2017
The different courses offered includes the following subjects:-
|Subjects Course offered||No.of Seat|
|Political Science (Hons.)||101|
|Applied and Analytical
|Bachelor of Computer
|B.A (General Courses)||600|
|B.com (General Course)||100|
Students (Unreserved/General Category/OBC A and B) who like to pursue any of the above mentioned courses except Microbiology (Honors.) must have to be qualified their 10+2 examinations with the following marks:
- Criteria A – Minimum 60% marks in the subject in which Honours is intended and 50% marks in aggregate at the 10+2 examinations.
- Criteria B – If the student does not satisfy criteria A then they should at least possess 55% marks in the aggregate and minimum 45% marks in the relevant subject at the 10+2 examinations in which he / she likes to pursue Honours.
Students (SC/ST Category) who seek to pursue any of the above mentioned courses except Microbiology (Honours.) must have to be qualified their 10+2 examinations with the following marks:
- Criteria A – Minimum 60% marks in the subject in which Honours is desired and 45% marks in aggregate at the 10+2 examinations.
- Criteria B – If the student does not satisfy criteria A then they should at least possess 50% marks in the aggregate and minimum 45% marks in the relevant subject at the 10+2 examinations in which they want to pursue Honours.
For Microbiology (Hons.), a candidate should have passed the 10+2 examinations with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
English is a mandatory requirement for pursuing any of the above mentioned courses. A student who has not studied and passed with English at the 10+2 examination will strictly not be considered for admission.
Reservation: The reservation policies of West Bengal State Higher Secondary Education Institutions (reservation in admission) Act, 2013 and West Bengal State Higher Secondary Education Institutions (reservation in admission) Rules, 2014 will be followed in respect of admission of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and PWD.
A student who wants to apply for any of the offered UG Honours courses should have passed the 10+2 examinations as per the criteria given below:
|SL||Honours Subjects||Mandatory Subject(s)
required and passed at the 10+2 level
|05||Political Science||Political Science|
|06||Applied and analytical
|Any regular subjects from
Commerce or Arts
|08||Geography||Geography and Mathematics
for science students
|11||Mathematics||Mathematics, Physics and
|12||Botany||Chemistry and Biology|
|13||Zoology||Chemistry and Biology|
|14||Microbiology||Chemistry and Biology|
|15||Sericulture||Chemistry compulsory along
with either Biology or Agriculture
|17||Bachelor of Computer Application||Mathematics (Regular) or
Electronics as a subject
at the 10+2 level.
Seat Matrix for UG, Raiganj University
SEAT MATRIX of B.Sc ( Honours ) For the Academic Session 2017 – 18
|Stream / Course offered||General Subject offered under
|General Subjects code (if there is unique code defined||Candi
date capacity for each General Subject
vation is not applied)
date OBC A| OBCB
eral + SC+ ST+ OBC-A + OBC-B)
|B.Sc. Hons||Micro biology||MCBH||26||17|1||6|0||1|0||1|1||28|
Schedule for Online Admission and Counseling for UG Course of the Session – 2017-18
- On Line form fill Commencement (Hons/Major/General) Date (Hons and Pass): 22nd May’17
- On-Line form Fill up Closing Date (Hons/ Major/ General): 10th June’17
- Provisional Merit List publication Date (Hons/ Major/ General): 11th June’17
- Form Editing and Correction Date (Hons/ Major/ General): 12th to 13th June’17
- Final Merit List publication Date (Hons/ Major/ General): 14th June’17
University will be announced the seat matrices and courses offer for this year 2017.
Online Form Fill up fees for Hons. And Pass Subjects 1st Year (2017-18)
Faculty of Arts:
Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Sociology, Geography.
Form fill up Fees:
i) For only one subject: Rs. 200/-
ii) Up to three subjects: Rs. 300/-
iii) Maximum five subjects: Rs. 400/-
iv) + Rs. 200/- to apply for pass subjects with Hons..
Faculty of Commerce: Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
Form fill up Fees: i) For B.Com Honors. : Rs. 200/-
Faculty of Management: Bachelor In Business Administration (BBA)
i) For Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Rs. 500/
Faculty of Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Sericulture, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Form fill up Fees: i) For only one subject: Rs. 200/-
ii) Up to three subjects: Rs. 300/-
iii) Maximum five subjects: Rs. 400/-
iv) + Rs. 200/- to apply for pass subjects with Hons.
B.A GENERAL, B.COM GENERAL, B.SC GENERAL:
Form fill up Fees: Rs. 200/-
Online Counseling and Admission Dates for honors subjects:
|SL||EVENTS||DATE & TIME|
|01||1st Counseling Started on||15th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|02||2nd Counseling Started on||16th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|03||3rd Counseling Started on||17th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|04||4th Counseling Started on||18th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|05||5th Counseling Started on||19th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|06||6th Counseling Started on||20th June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
|07||7th Counseling Started on||21st June’17, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM|
Document Verification Dates for UG PASS Courses:
For the Candidates of 1st and 2nd Counseling : 3rd July’17
For the candidates of 3rd to 4th Counseling : 5th July’17
Timing : 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Documents Verification Venue: Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya, subjective exact room numbers will be noticed later.
Tentative Dates for Commencement of Classes:
- Hons course classes of 1st Semester tentatively from: 3rd July’17, Raiganj University.
- General course classes of 1st Semester tentatively from: 10th July’17 at the RSM campus in the morning shift.
Points to be noted:
- Date for changing Elective Subjects: 1st August’17 to 8th August’17. Subject change will be entertained after this time schedule
- Subject change fess: Rs. 200/- per subject.
- BBA is a self financed course. No concession is available for the pursuing this course
- Any candidate if otherwise eligible can apply maximum six honors subjects including BBA.
- If a candidate applies for any honors subject, it does not mean that his/her candidate will be automatically considered for the merit list of General course of the stream. The honors course applicants will here to apply separately by depositing processing fees Rs. 200/- to be considered for the merit list of General course.
- Under no circumstances application for BBA (Hons) can be included in any block of five honors subjects chosen for application. Un other words, extra fees Rs. 200/- for the BBA (Hons) is to be deposited separately if BBA(Hons) is opted to be applied as it is a Self-Financed subject.
Candidates can apply for admission to different Under Graduate courses link below.
- Click here for Final Provisional Merit List for UG (2017-2018)
- Click here for Notice Regarding UG Counseling 2017-18
- Click to link for Online Apply UG Courses 2017-18.Contact Address:
Raiganj College Para,
Dist: Uttar Dinajpur
pin code: 733134.
Official Website: https://raiganjuniversity.ac.in/