MBA Courses Admission 2018 – University of Calcutta.
MBA (Financial Management) Courses Admission 2018 – University of Calcutta.
MBA in Financial Management Course Admission 2018 of University of Calcutta – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates.
University of Calcutta has been invited applications for admission into MBA (financial Management) Courses for the session 2018-2020. Candidates who are eligible for apply, can get the application form the sales counter in University Alipur campus. Candidate get all information ie. Admission procedure and Dates, Application form, eligible criteria, qualification, exam date and Fee details etc. from this page given in details.
Application form for MBA Admission – 2018
- Applications for admission into MBA (financial Management) Courses for the session 2018-2020 has invited the prescribe form from the Sales counter of Calcutta University which is situated in Asutosh Building, Kolkata-73. Application form will be available from 15 November, 2017 to 28 February, 2018. Application form should be sent their official counter.
- Download Application Form
Application Form Fees:
- Application Form ( Prospectus & Form) Fees for General Candidates Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST for Rs. 500/- (West Bengal candidates only).
- Application Form Fees for Foreign Students- US $ 100.
Eligible Criteria MBA Admission – 2018:
Candidates who are apply must have passed Bachelor Degree with Honours (10+2+3). or Bachelor Degree in Engineering & Technology/ Medical Science/Professional Programmes or it equivalent from any recognized University. The complete Schedule for MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|01||Application form issue and Receipt date on||15 Nov, 2017 to 28 Feb, 2018|
|02||Eligible Candidates List published on||14 March, 2018|
|03||Admit Card will be available on||21 March, 2018|
|04||Viva Voce and Group Discussion in Kolkata on||04 April 2018|
|05||List of Successful Candidate published on||25 April, 2018|
|06||Closing date of Admission on||05 May 2018|
|07||Inauguration and Commencement of the Classes on||03 July, 2018|
30 Indian students, plus 5 foreign students will be admitted at the beginning of the first semester. Out of total number of seats for Indian Students and 22% reserved for SC students, 6% for ST candidates and other reservations as per University/ Govt rules and regulations.
Indian Students : Rs. 40,000 per semester + Caution Deposit (refundable on completion of the course) Rs. 10,000+ course materials of Rs. 8000/-per annum.
Foreign Students : US $ 2,000 per semester+Caution Deposit (refundable on completion of the course) US $ 1,000+ :course materials of Rs. 8000/-per annum.
Total Amount Payable: At the time of admission (For Semester I & II)
Indian Students: Rs.98,000/- (Course fees Rs. 80,000 for Semester I & II) + Caution
Deposit Rs.10,000/- + Study Material Rs. 8,000)
Foreign Students: US $ 5000 (Course fees and Study Material US$ 4000 + Caution Deposit
Total Amount Payable: At the beginning of Second Year (For Semester III & IV)
Indian Students: Rs. 88,000/- (Course fees Rs. 80,000 + Study Material, Rs.8000)
Foreign Students: US $ 4,000 (Course fees and Study Material US$ 4000).
Group Discussion (20 marks)
01. A topic will be written on the board for the candidates (Total number of candidates would be divided into several convenient groups).
02. The candidates will get two minutes for jotting down relevant points on the topic [preparatory time].
03. Candidates, on getting signal from the faculty coordinator, will start the group discussion for 20 minutes.
Interview (20 marks):
01. For final interview there will be one panel of experts comprising:
Coordinator of the course (Convener)
Dean of the Faculty
At least two experts from industry nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- In the viva voce, candidates will be evaluated with regard to the following criteria :
General and subject knowledge : 10 marks
Communication ability and personality : 10 marks
Total : 20 marks
G.D. and viva will be held in the Department of Commerce, Calcutta University.
Candidates seeking admission to the Course shall have to qualify in the Common Admission Test (CAT or MAT). Final selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of a cumulative score of the academic achievements, CAT/ MAT score, group discussion, viva-voce, and work experience.
01. A student will be allowed to appear in a semester examination only after he/she completes his/her regular course of study for that semester.
02. 40% marks in any theoretical paper in any semester will be deemed as pass marks for that paper. A candidate who fails to secure 40% marks in any paper will be allowed to appear in that paper when the corresponding semester examination is held next. He/ She will be allowed two such consecutive chances for each paper.
03. Classes for the next semester course will start immediately as per notification by the concerned Department.
04. A candidate who fails in the viva voce examination / project / dissertation will have to reappear for the same when they are held next. He /she will be given two such consecutive chances.
University of Calcutta – MBA (Financial Management) Courses Admission 2018.
Candidates get all Information in details for MBA Admission (Financial Management Course) 2018 – University of Calcutta Check- Information brochure.