Punjab PMNET 2016 Exam for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses in BFUHS.
Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) Schedule has been announced by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot, Punjab, India. Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test will be held on 18th September, 2016. Candidates aspiring to get admission in Medical Colleges offering courses of Nursing in the state of Punjab can apply now. Candidates can apply within 5th September, 2016. Students can get all related information i.e. Entrance Date, Exam schedule, exam pattern, Eligibility, Application form, Important dates from this page below.
PMNET-2016 for Admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Courses for the session 2016.
All necessary information regarding allocation of merit (Based on PMNET –2016) and seeking admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and all applicable rules and regulations, etc., are contained in this page.
Exam Pattern PMNET 2016:
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct Entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The Centre of test shall be displayed on website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2016 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration
consisting 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks. Marks
For Nursing Subjects questions are 180 and Marks 720. For General Knowledge / Trends in Nursing 20 and Marks 80, Total Subjects questions are 200 and Total Marks are 800.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc.
(Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities,
Centre/Centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However the candidates who do not darken the
fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting
deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five
ovals have been left blank.
- The candidate will have to write his question booklet number and OMR response sheet number on the roll number counter slip as well as on the attendance sheet. The OMR response sheet number should be written on question booklet and question booklet number on the OMR response sheet.
- The female candidates shall affix RTI (Right Thumb Impression) in case of male LTI (Left Thumb Impression) on the attendance sheets, roll number counter slip as well as on the OMR response sheet.
- Candidate shall fill the ovals of OMR response sheet with black fine tip ball pen only.
- The candidate shall do signature on OMR response sheet, roll number counter slip sheet, attendance sheet and on question booklet.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the
time of the test.
|01||Availability of Prospectus (Online)||09.08.2016|
|02||Last Date for applying online through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in||05.09.2016|
|03||Last date for deposition of application fee of Rs. 5000/- (2500/- for SC) in any Branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form which is generated after filling online application form.||06.09.2016 by 04.00 PM|
|04||Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card on University Website||13.09.2016|
|05||Correction Fee Rs.500/- (in the form of DD in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot) for correction after locking the online application form.||16.09.2016|
|06||Date of conduct of PMNET-2016||18.09.2016|
|07||Date of result declaration by||21.09.2016|
|08||Date of Counselling||04.10.2016|
PMNET- 2016 for Admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Courses for the session 2016.
Important instructions for Apply:
- Candidate should carefully read for eligibility conditions and other important instructions before applying.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
- After online applying, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University accou through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after applying online at University website i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
- Fee for General Category is Rs. 5000/- and for SC category Rs. 2500/- and it should be deposited by specified date.
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2016. 96.Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
- If result of B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
- After filling of online admission application form,you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
- Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret.
- You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
- How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
- Lock your Application: To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your
application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
- All unlock application forms locked automatically after the cutoff date and once Application form is locked it can’t be unlocked.
- The applicant is required to fill online admission application form and send the Print Out copy of online admission applicant form along with University copy of Bank Challan form and copies of self attested required documents to the University by due date.
- There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out application as mention in check list.
- Candidate can use A4 (25” x 30”) size envelope to send printout of application form complete in all aspects by stipulated date and time. The address for sending application form will be printed at the last of Application form and you have to paste it on the A4 size envelope.
- Candidates are advised to always Log out your application form when you are leaving the computer.
Note: Please fill your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application form time to time in the form of SMS and Email. You will also receive your Registration no. and Password on your given mobile no and Email address.
- Candidate should have obtained certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab. (The Clause of Institute situated in state of Punjab is exempted for those exempted under clause 3.4, 2.7 and NRI Qouta)
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed above in this para, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. In case candidate passed qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study Centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi.
- Should have atleast one year of work experience at the time of joining of the course in Bed Side Nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Punjab. The Resident status of the Punjab State will be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (PP II Branch) letter No. 1/3/95-3 PP-II/9619 dated 6th June, 1996, ID No.1/2/96-3PP-2/8976, dated 7th July, 1998 and ID No. letter No.1/3/95-3PP II/81 dated 1st January 1999 and further instructions issued by the Department except as contained in clause 2.1 and 2.2 ibid.
Note:- In the first instance admission to the institutions having permission of affiliation from all the Statutory bodies, i.e., Punjab Nurses Registration Council (PNRC)/Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS) and Indian Nursing Council (INC), shall be finalized purely on merit and in transparent manner. The institutions which secure these permissions up to 30th September of the corresponding year, shall also be considered.Foreign Indian Students (NRI) SEATS.
- Seats- 15% seats in all private Institutes and 7.5% of seats in Government/ University Institutes shall be earmarked for the Foreign Indian Students (NRI). The Foreign Indian Student (NRI) quota in private institutes will be part of the management quota.
- The candidates for Foreign Indian Student (N.R.I.) seats in these institutions will be admitted on merit determined on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot.
- The criteria laid down for admission against seats reserved for N.R.I. candidates will be as under:-
i). First preference will be given to those Foreign Indian Student (N.R.I.) candidates who are having ancestral Punjab Resident background.
ii). Second preference will be given to those Foreign Indian Student (N.R.I.) candidates who are having ancestral backgrounds of other States of India other than Punjab.
Note – (a) If sufficient numbers of candidates under first category are eligible and available then they will be admitted first even if students under subsequent category are higher in merit.
(b) The Foreign Indian Student (N.R.I.) students will have to submit a bank guarantee/ surety bond for the balance of fee, if they opt to pay the fee in installments.
(c) Any seats remaining vacant under Foreign Indian Student (N.R.I.) quota, in State Colleges shall go to general pool and in the Private colleges shall go to the management/minority quota.
Candidates get More Information for PMNET 2016 from official website and get here the Information Brochure.