Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2016.
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2016 (AUEET) has been conducted by Andhra University for admission to 6 years integrated dual Degree programmes (B.Tech and M.Tech ) and twinning programmes ( B.Engineering, Aircraft Engineering/ B.Tech. Electro – Mechanical/Chemical/ Electronics Engineering in university colleges of Engineering for the academic year 2016-2017. Candidates who are interested must read all information related AUEET 2016.
For 6 – Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes and Twinning Programmes (B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering / B.Tech. Electro – Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering)
Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into various courses offered at University College of Engineering (A), for the academic year 2016-2017.Candidates who are eligible they can apply online for AUEET 2016 for admission into deferent courses of Andhra University.
Schedule for AUEET Exam 2016: Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test.
|01||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||09.03.2016|
|02||Last date for submission of online Applications||16.04.2016|
|03||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1500/-||25.04.2016|
|04||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications||16.04.2016|
|05||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||30.04.2016|
|06||Commencement of Entrance Tests||05.05.2016|
|07||Date of Publication of results||21.05.2016|
Candidates look the Fee Structure for ARTS Courses which offered in AU Campus and Affiliated College Look Here.
Extension of Last date for Submission of Applications:
In view of large representations from the students seeking admission into PG courses and MA / M.Sc 5-Year Integrated Programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Law being offered in Andhra University & Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University campus colleges and their Affiliated colleges and 6-Year Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) offered by A.U. Engineering College (A), the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University has revised the schedule for submission of online applications.
01. The Last date for submission of filled in AUCET/AUEET-2016 online applications without late fee is extended upto 21.04.2016 for online payment.
02. Applicants for AUCET/AUEET-2016 can also submit their applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- for AUCET-2016 and Rs.1500/- for AUEET-2016 upto 25.04.2016 for online payment.
03. Registration / Payment of Fee after 26.04.2016 will not be permitted under any circumstances.
COURSES OFFERED :
1. 6 – Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes (with Entrance test Annexure -II for Syllabus)
(i) Admissions into 6 Year Integrated (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) Dual Degree Programmes will be processed as per rank order obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Admissions, A.U.
(ii) The Candidates admitted in 6 Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes can avail exit option after the completion of 4 Years course period. They will be given B.Tech degree.
Application Form : AUEET-2016 application form must be submitted through online from the official website. the candidates must read carefully before the fillup application form through online. Candidates should read carefully go through the AUEET-2016 Information Brochure available in Andhra University Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and select the appropriate course of study.
AUEET-2016 Eligible Criteria:
How to Submit your Application Form:
For online submission, visit the Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. A
candidate has to pay Rs.1,000/- (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as
Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following
modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan (b)Debit / Credit Card / Net
Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details
carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains
Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use
the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission.
Select the eligible courses. Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.Examination Time-Table:Fees Particulars for Self finance:
Candidates must download the Hall-Tickets from 27.04.2016 onwards. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
AUEET 2016 Test Centres:
AUEET – 2016 will be conducted at the following Test Centres : Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Vijayawada.
Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Application Form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam Centre only.
- All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUEET 2016 test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test.
- In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-B shall be taken into account. Part-C if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the Andhra University website.Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
- For Details Regarding AUEET 2016 – Download Information Brochure.