JENPAUH–2018 Exam Date, Application form, Admit Card Announced by WBJEEB.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in the year 1962 for the main objects of holding Common Entrance Examinations for the Bachelor Degree course of B.Sc. Nursing,B.P.T,B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.S.L.P. and B.M.L.T in the State of West Bengal. Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Degree courses entrance exam 2018 has been conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). JENPAUH-2018 Exam Schedule & Important Dates has been declared by the WBJEEB. JENPAUH-2018 Entrance exam will be held on 27th May, 2018 (Sunday). JENPAUH-2018 entrance examination will be commenced in one day, which has been published by the WBJEEB. Hues numbers of students appeared in the this entrance examination every year in West Bengal, India.
For 2018–2019 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JENPAUH-2018 for admission to a) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), b) B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) c) B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) d) B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) e) B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery) f) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) and g) B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal, subject to confirmation from the competent authority.
The Date of Examination of JENPAUH-2018 on 27th May, 2018 (Sunday) and Online Application submitted through the official website www.wbjeeb.in on from 27/02/2018 to 23/03/2018.
Application submitted through the official website www.wbjeeb.in on from 27/02/2018 to 23/03/2018.
The Date of Examination of JENPAUH-2018 on 27th May, 2018 (Sunday).
Examination and Question Pattern:
- The test will consist of the two papers namely a) Biological Sciences (100 marks) and b) Physics & Chemistry (100 marks). Each paper will contain fifty (50) questions.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Answers are to be marked (bubbled) on OMR Answer Sheets using black /blue ball point pen.
- Each question will have four answer options of which only one is correct. Each correct response will fetch 2 marks, each incorrect response will fetch (-1/2) mark, whereas no response will fetch zero mark. Multiple responses for any question will fetch (-1/2) mark.
- The questions will be in English and Bengali language.
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print.
- Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card along with a photograph identical with the one uploaded earlier.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident.
- Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JENPAUH-2018.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till completion of admission procedure.
- Rules for scrutiny/review of Answer Sheet: The Board neither publishes nor communicates the result to any individual applicant. It does not have any provision for post publication, scrutiny and/or review arid hence will not entertain any such application after the examination.
- Result: Result of JENPAUH-2018 is likely to be declared on 28th July, 2016. The Board will publish the merit list(s) at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in. The total number of candidates to be merit listed will be decided by appropriate authority.
- Merit listed candidates will be allowed to download their Rank Cards from www.wbjeeb.in.
Age of Candidates:
Not less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2017
Candidates of states other than West Bengal may be considered for admission to non-Govt. Colleges/Institutions. However, for admission to Govt. Colleges candidates must be domicile of West Bengal. Only those candidates will be treated as domicile of West Bengal who are either,
a) Residing in West Bengal continuously at least for last 10 (ten) years as on 31.12.2015.
b) Whose parent(s) is/are permanent resident(s) of West Bengal having permanent address within the State of West Bengal.
In case of a) above, the certificate is to be obtained in pro forma A-I or pro forma B. In case of b) above, the certificate is to be obtained in pro forma A-II. Pro forma A-I and A-II are to be certified by government officials as detailed below and pro forma B is to be certified by the head of the institution wherefrom the candidate passes or appeared 10+2 level examination.
Syllabus: JENPAUH – 2018:
Question will be based on the syllabus of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
In JENPAUH-2018 there will be two merit lists: (i) for B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.P.T. and B.A.S.L.P. taken together (ii) for B.Sc. Nursing. Merit list for successful candidates will be prepared by listing them in the descending order of the total marks scored by them. However, there may be ties and such ties will be broken by sequentially applying the following set of rules:
1. Less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry taken together
2. More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
3. More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together
4. Less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
5. Less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together
During generation of the merit list, if after applying the 5 rules stated above there are still ties, same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the concerned candidates; the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
Important Dates: JENPAUH – 2018: Bachelor Degree course in Nursing and others.
Submission of Online application started on
Submission of Online application Closed on
Publication of downloadable Admit Card
|04||Date of examination||27/05/2018 (Sunday)|
Get more information form the Information Brochure for JENPAUH- 2018 (not published yet).