SBI Clerk 2016 preliminary exam results Published.
SBI Clerk 2016 Preliminary Exam Results is declared by State Bank of India. The Clerk 2016 preliminary examination results has been published today online of their official Website. The preliminary exam was held between May 22 and June 5 for the recruitment of 18,000 junior associates and junior agricultural associates in the state-run bank. Millions of students applied for the exam from across the country.
You can check the preliminary exam results of SBI Clerk 2016 Recruitment. Candidates, who have qualified for the main examination will have to download their call letters from the official website of SBI.
Those who have qualified in the preliminary will be allowed to appear in the main, which is the second stage of the exam.
- Call Letter will be download on 17.06.2016.
- Call Letter download will be closed on 26.06.2016.
How to download call letters:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link leading to the ‘career’ section of the website.
- Check the latest announcements and click on the fourth dot at the bottom.
- Now click on ‘call letter for candidates qualified for Main exam’ to go to the login page.
- Enter the required details like registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Click on login.
- Your call letter will be displayed on the screen if you have cleared the preliminary exam.
Candidates Click here to directly go to the log-in page to download call letter.
Previous year SBI Clerical cut offs state wise are given in the table below.
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||155||122||107||146|
Important links for SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2016.
Recruitment of Assistants in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India (2016-17) : Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01.
- Advertisement English / Hindi.
- Acquaint Yourself Booklet English / Hindi.
- Official Regional Languages modified in few States-Districts – Notice.
- Option for change of Official regional language – Notice.
About SBI Clerical Cadre (Clerk) Recruitment 2016-17, Results and Cut Offs.
The preliminary exam is being conducted by SBI in the months of May and June. The exam contains three sections as follows
- English Language,
- Numerical Ability,
- Reasoning Ability,
- First section is of 30 marks and the other two are of 35 marks each. For correct answer, candidate will be awarded +1 mark, and for incorrect answers, 1/4 mark is deducted as negative marking.
- Based on the score obtained in this written exam, a merit list will be drawn.
- Those who clear the sectional cut offs and overall cut offs are called for main exam and those who clear mains too will be called for bank interviews.
- Only those who get a high merit in exam and interview will be finally selected for the 17000+ posts issued in the advertisement for recruitment to SBI and associated banks for 2016-2017.