OUCET 2016 – Osmania University Common Entrance Test Notification.
Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) has been conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma courses and 5-Year Integrated.
Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) has been conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma Course and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities. The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has been successfully carrying out the gigantic task of conducting entrance tests and admissions into various courses offered by the University and its affiliating institutions.
Applicants can check the complete information of OUCET 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Applicants you can get opportunity to rectify the wrong data (if any) in Application Form between 15 -18 May 2016. Check the ” Application Form ” link.
The last date for online submission of application, without late fee, is extended up to 12.05.2016 and with a late fee of Rs. 500/-, it will be 18.05.2016.
Osmania University – OUCET 2016.
Candidates looks the following are the general rules, regulations and instructions for appearing in the common entrance tests for admission into various courses offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges. Admissions to various courses are made on the basis of entrance test conducted for that purpose. The results of the entrance tests will be made available in the websites, www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web based counselling.
Look Here all particulars below:
Schedule for the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) 2016 is given below.
|Issue of Notification & commencement of online applications||13th April, 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||12th May, 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||18th May, 2016|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from (tentative)||30th May, 2016|
Application Form – The Candidates are advised to go through the relevant instructions and model Online Application form available in websites, www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. before filling and submission of online the application form.
Important Information – Candidates should note that the Hall Tickets, Results of Entrance Tests, Rank Cards, Schedules for exercising web based options and certificate verification and other related information will be made available only through websites given above and the candidates can download the same. No personal intimation in this regard will be sent to the candidates either by post or by mail.
OUCET 2016 Courses & Eligibility Criteria.
Reservation: for Local and Non-Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats which are open to local and non-locals shall be filled up subject to similar reservation as applicable to 85% local candidates.
S.C., ST. and B.C. candidates
Total number of seats available in each subject/course, following is under the schedule of reservation of seats for these categories.
- Schedules Caste – 15 percent
- Scheduled Tribe – 6 percent
- Backward Class
- Group A – 7 percent
- Group B – 10 percent
- Group C – 1 percent
- Group D – 7 percent
- Group E – 4 percent (subject to court decision).
The candidates who are eligible for admission to various courses through the process of web based counselling. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to exercise options through web upon which the provisional allotment of admissions to qualified candidates will be made through a process of web based counselling. Candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to attend for certificate verification in person along with the following original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last.
- Original Certificate (or provisional certificate if the original is not yet issued as per rules) of the qualifying examination.
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) / 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates according to rules in force.
- Community Certificate for SC, ST and BC candidates as per G.O. Ms.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated 12.5.1997 issued by MRO / Thasildar.
- Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO/Thasildar on or after 01.01.2016.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant Categories.
After the verification of certificates, the eligible candidates are required to submit all relevant certificates and pay the required fee on the spot. If a candidate, who is already admitted under General/BC/SC/ST Category, desires to seek admission under supernumerary category (NCC / NSS / Sports / CAP / Physically Handicapped) to derive any advantage in terms of college / course allotment, he/she should attend the concerned counselling session provided the candidate is eligible for admission under supernumerary category.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in the above courses at Osmania University through a Common Entrance Test (CET) which will be held as per schedule mention above can check the complete syllabus (as per their subject separately) of entrance test from given below link.
- Click here to view/check Entrance Test Syllabus.
- Candidates For more details of OUCET 2016: Get Here the Information Brochure.
Details of Contacts:
|Directorate Office||REGISTRAR’S OFFICE|
Directorate of Admissions,Near PGRR Center for distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,
Hyderabad-500007, Telangana, India.Ph: 040-27090136 Admissions:
Osmania University Campus,
Telangana State, India.Tel: +91-40-27682444