NEET PG 2018 Application, Exam Date, Registration, Syllabus & Important pattern and Important Dates.
NEET PG 2018 (MD/MS/PG Diploma) Examination date has been published by the National board of Examination (NBE).The exam will be on 7th January 2018 conducted by the NBE. the examination will be only one day. Candidates who are eligible for apply can register through online from the official website.
This exam fully computer based as per MCI Syllabus. Candidates must read the information brochure before filling the Application form. NEET Exam Result 2018 will be published on official website. Candidates get all information in full such as Date of Exam, Application form, Admit card,Result, Cut of Mark, Syllabus,Exam pattern for NEET PG 2018 from this page given below.
CUT OF MARK
Candidates Qualifying by scoring cut off (50% percentile of General, 40% for SC/ST/OBC) can participate in counselling.
NEET PG 2018
NBE has been conducted the NEET 2017 (New pattern) successfully The upcoming NEET PG Exam 2018 will be commence on 7 January, 2017 for MBBS students ranking for MD/MS/PG Diploma for 2018- 2019. NBE will release all information brochure as early as possible from their website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET-PG 2018:
- 01. Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2018, may apply for NEET-PG 2018 through online application system at website www.nbe.edu.in
Important Dates For Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses – 2018 Session
|Issue of notification, information brochure
Availability of Information Bulletin (NEET-PG 2018)
|30th October 2017|
|Availability of online application form for Registration
( for NEET-PG 2018)
|31st October 2017 to 27th November 2017*|
|Closing of Registration and form submission and
Edit profile Last date
|27th November 2017*|
|Admit card issue||Within 24 hours of exam scheduling|
|Conduct of NBE NEET PG 2018 Examination||07 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result OF NEET PG 2018||31 Jan 2018|
|Facility to download score card||3rd week of January 2018|
|Registration for counselling opening||2nd week of March 2018|
|Preferences filling for admission||2nd week of March 2018|
|First round seat allotment||3rd week of March 2018|
|Second round seat allotment||4th week of April 2018|
|Launch of Demo Test||15th December, 2017|
|The Cut off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-PG 2018 shall be||31.03.2018.|
* The online registration for NEET-PG 2018 begins on 31st October 2017 from 03:00 PM onwards. Online applications can be accessed and completed till 11:59 PM on 27th November 2017.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no mandatory column in the online application form is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for re-consideration will be entertained.
- 01. Registration and submission of application form for appearing in the NEET-PG 2018 is to be undertaken online at the website www.nbe.edu.in. Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
- 02. At the time of online registration candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis.
During online submission of application form, candidate will be able to see only those cities where testing seats are available. While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself / herself at the time of online submission of application form, allotment of test centre/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBE. Candidates will be informed regarding their test venue approximately 4 days before the examination day.
- 03. No request for change of examination centre or city shall be entertained.
- 04. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of online application form given on NEET-PG 2018 website www.nbe.edu.in before starting online registration process for NEET-PG 2018.
- 05. Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- 06. Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth etc during online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2018 will be
treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in the information provided by the candidates. If any information is incorrect and needs to be updated, click the “Edit Profile” or “Edit Application” buttons to make appropriate changes in the area where the correction needs to be made. Candidates will be able to edit their profile till 27th November 2017.
- 07. NBE disclaims any liability that may arise to candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during online registration process.
- 08. NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information
provided by them during online submission of application form till the end of Registration Window i.e. 27th November 2017. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained by NBE.
Precautions for NEET-PG 2018:
Online Registration begins on 31st October 2017 from 03:00 PM onwards. Online Registration and submission of application form must be completed by 27th November 2017 (by 11:59 PM).
- 01. Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations conducted by NBE /MoHFW/Other Institutions.
- 02. Candidates should go through the Information Bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc before contacting NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in the Information Bulletin or on NEET-PG website www.nbe.edu.in.
- 03. Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 04. Fee will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Online applications and/or their acknowledgment of submission received after the due date will not be entertained and exam fee will not be returned in such cases. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- 05. Instructions in the Information-Bulletin are liable to change based on decisions taken by the NBE/ MoHFW/ concerned states/ Constitutional Authorities.
SCOPE OF NEET-PG 2018
- NEET-PG 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses’ for the academic session 2018 which will include the following:
i. All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all States except Andhra Pradesh*, Telangana* and Jammu & Kashmir)
ii. State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir)
iii. MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
iv. MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
v. DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2018 Admission Session)
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2018 session:
i. AIIMS, New Delhi
ii. PGIMER, Chandigarh
iii. JIPMER, Puducherry
iv. NIMHANS, Bengaluru
v. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
*PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to be included in 50% All India Quota Seats 2018 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.edu.in
- NEET-PG 2018 Exam fee Rs. 2750/- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates.
- NEET-PG 2018 Exam fee Rs. 3750/- For General/OBC candidates
The above exam fee is inclusive of examination fees and Information Bulletin. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at NEET-PG website for information.
How to pay:
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, please visit the website (www.nbe.edu.in).
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination or declared ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION AND ADMIT CARD
- 01. The examination shall be conducted on 7th January, 2018. It will be a single day exam conducted in a single session.
- 02 At the time of online registration, candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis. During the submission of online application form, candidate will be able to see only those cities where testing seats are available. While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself / herself at the time of online submission of application form, allotment of test centre/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBE. Candidates will be informed regarding their test venue in the chosen city approximately 4 days before the examination day.
- 03 Requests for change of testing centre / city shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
- 04 At the end of online submission of application form, the candidate will get a computer generated acknowledgement at the registered email id of the candidate. Admit card will be issued to the candidate once testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during online registration. Candidates are likely to get their admit card on their registered email ID approximately 4 days before the examination day. Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding availability of the admit card on their registered email ID. Candidates are required to download their admit card from their registered email ID and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post. The photograph should have the following specifications:
• Size of photograph : minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
• A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
• Background of the Photograph : white
• The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
• Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
• The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
• The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
- Note : Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates Shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices 23
8.5 Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents: (Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/ forged documents.)
• Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it; &
• Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by
the test centre &
• Any one of the authorized photo IDs** (must be original, valid and non-expired)
i. PAN card
ii. Driving License
iii. Voter ID
v. Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- “In case, any candidate reports to the test center with e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card. Decision of NBE in this regard shall be final”.
- * Candidates who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- ** The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage; candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam.
- 8.6 Candidates may kindly note that they have to report by the time as indicated in the admit card and para 6.2 of this Information Bulletin. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NEET PG 2018.
National Board of Examinations New Delhi Dated: 31/08/2017
Subject: Requirement of Aadhaar number for NEET- PG and NEET- MDS 2018
Kind attention: All Applicant candidates for NEET-PG and NEET-MDS 2018
1) National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-PG (NEET-PG) 2018 & National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- MDS (NEET-MDS) 2018 shall be conducted by National Board of Examination.
2) As a measure to enhance security of examinations, NBE has decided to collect Aadhaar Number from all applicant candidates in NEET-PG 2018 & NEET-MDS 2018 and hereby notifies the following:
a) Candidates, who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall provide Aadhaar number during online registration for NEET-PG 2018 & NEET-MDS 2018 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof.
b) Candidates, who have not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to apply for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre (list available at
www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
c) Candidates who have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar should enter his /her 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID (including slash) printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of online registration for NEET-PG 2018 & NEET-MDS 2018.
3) The above provisions shall be applicable for all candidates except for candidates who are domicile of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya. However, candidates with domicile from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya are required to provide their Aadhaar if they had been issued Aadhaar card.
4) The candidates who are domicile of the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya (if not having Aadhaar Card) need to enter the Passport Number/PAN Number/Driving Licence/Voter ID.National Board of Examinations.
Result for NEET-PG 2018:
Result for NEET-PG 2018 will be available on the website www.nbe.edu.in by 31st January 2018.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
01. The exam shall be conducted on a single day in a single session.
02. Allocation of time for the NEET-PG 2018 shall be as follows:
|01||Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre
and commence Biometric Registration
|02||Entry closes at Examination Center||09:00 AM|
|03||Grant access for Candidate Login||09:15 AM|
|04||Candidates log in to read instructions||09:20 AM|
|05||Exam Start Time||09:30 AM|
|06||Exam End Time||01:00 PM|
NEET PG 2018 Online Registration
Click Here Below the link
Kind attention: Applicant candidates for NEET-PG 2018 Notice – Click Here
NEET PG 2018 New Pattern:
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NEET– PG 2018) Dated: 27th September 2017
Kind attention: Applicant candidates for NEET-PG 2018
1. NEET-PG 2018 shall be conducted by NBE on computer based platform.
2. The examination will be conducted on a single day in single session i.e. all candidates will be taking the same question paper.
3. There shall not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate.
4. The scheme of award of marks will be as follows:
|01||Correct Response||4 Marks|
|02||Incorrect Response||(-1) Marks|
|03||unattempt Question||Zero Mark|
You can Download for more information and important Documents from – Information Brochure NEET PG 2018
For availability of seats and counseling :
Contact Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for seat availability,counseling etc. for All India 50% Quota seats, Medical Educational Institutions of Central Govt., Universities established by an Act of Parliament and Deemed Universities.
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Website: www.nbe.edu.in E-mail: email@example.com
Candidate Helpline: 1800-11-1700 (Toll Free) or 1800-11-1800 (Toll Free)
(Monday to Saturday: 0930 Hrs to 1730 Hrs)