MES Recruitment 2016 Military Engineer Services 480 posts.
The Military Engineer Services (MES) is one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies in India with a total annual budget to the tune of Rs 9000 Crores. It has a large number of units and sub units spread across the entire country to provide engineering support to various formations of Army, Air Force, Navy and DRDO. MES is a military organization but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff.
Date for written examination.
Candidates, Tentatively written examination will be conducted on 14th February, 2016. However, final date, time, venue will be intimated in the Call letter and same also will be available on MES official Website at www.mes.gov.in
Syllabus and Pattern of Examination:
The syllabus for written examination will be of the minimum education standard prescribed for each category covering all the topics mentioned in their curriculum and also general topics.
The written examination will consist of one paper of maximum two hour duration.
Pay Scale:Candidates gets the pay as salary of Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply in the application format published along with this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. Candidate may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
29. If any wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Department will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by the Department.
- Applications on the prescribed format should be submitted along with the documents/certificates given below:-
(a) One self addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of total value Rs 50/- affixed on each envelope.
(b) Admit Card for Written Test. The admit card for written test shall be submitted in duplicate as per format duly affixed with self-attested pass port size photograph in the space provided for and by duly filling Ser No 1 to 3, along with the application form. Mere submission of admit card does not imply or convey any assurance that the candidate will be called for the written test.
(c) Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates, caste certificate and certificates in support of any claim / relaxation (wherever applicable) are to be enclosed with the application.
Age limit for general candidates will be 18 to 27 Years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from all candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Dist and Pangi Sub Div of Chamba Dist of HP, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep).
(a). Note-I Candidate should note that only the date of Birth as recorded in the matriculation Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
b). Note-II Candidates are advised to opt only for such posts for which they are within prescribed age limits.
(a) Age relaxation for ex-servicemen, handicapped persons, persons domiciled in J&K, SC/ST/OBC etc will be as per Central Govt. Rules. Applicants claiming age relaxation must attach requisite certificate, duly self-attested, along with the application.
Last date for Apply : 19th April, 2016.
MES Recruitment 2016 by Military Engineer Services 480 posts. Candidates all important information bulletin and ‘Application form’ get from our link click on Application Form –MES 2016