Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2018 through NEET MDS 2018.
Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 Government of Maharashtra has issued a notification for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses (MDS) at Maharashtra state Government / Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided / Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra PG Dental 2018: Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which is available online. Candidates are request to read all the conditions who are applying for this course. Candidates who qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 Admission to participate in counselling.
Click here below to get the complete details for NEET MDS 2018.
Get the Complete exam schedule in details for Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 is given below.
|01||Declaration of NEET MDS 2018 all India Rank||15.01.2018|
|02||Online Registration and Application From||16.03.2018 to 03.03.2018|
|03||Closing Date of Deposit Fee in SBI through Challan||06.03.2018|
|04||Applicants Provisional Merit list publication on||09.03.2018|
|05||Documents Verification (in Four Centres)||16.03.2018 to 17.03.2018|
|06||Provisional Merit publication on||23.03.2018|
|07||Online preferences (Choices) Filling Process||23.03.2018 to 30.03.2018|
|08||1st Round List Declaration (Selected Candidates) on||04.04.2018|
|09||1st Round Joining Last Dates on||05.04.2018 to 12.04.2018|
|10||Academic Session will be Started on||02.05.2018|
|11||Cut off date of admission (as per DCI Guidelines) on||31.05.2018|
Important Instructions for filling Online Application Form
- Applicants should have a valid Email Id.
- Before filling Online Application Form Download Information Brochure given below and read the same carefully.
- Candidates must be remember the Password for filling the Application form and must be preserve for further login.
- Please note that if candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The candidate can submit application afresh.
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take printout of e-Challan and Deposit requisite fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However candidates may take printout of Application Form for his/her subsequent use / record.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Applicants email id and mobile number may be used for further correspondence.
- After reading above instructions to fill Online Application Form, the Applicant has to click Next button to display Online Application Form.
- There is provision to make changes in the Application Form, before click on Submit button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the Application form once submit button is clicked.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-MDS 2018 Dental postgraduate courses:
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. Non-resident Indians (NRI) are not eligible for any other seats except NRI quota seats in unaided private and private Minority dental colleges, subject to fulfillment of NRI status. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for any seat under Competent Authority, State CET Cell. Non-resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for maximum 15% Institutional quota seats in the unaided Private/minority Dental colleges.
- All candidates, who have passed final B.D.S. examination from the college situated in Maharashtra and completed / completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2018 from a recognized dental college of the Dentists Act, 1948 are eligible. The Dental College should have been affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences or Dental College affiliated to Deemed university as per University Grant commission Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in Maharashtra. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra State Dental Council (MSDC). Such a candidate will be eligible to fill registration for NEET-MDS 2018.
Application Form for NEET-MDS 2018:
The Candidate who has appeared NEET-MDS 2018 and desirous applying for state quota seats of Maharashtra State should submit online application form on website “www.dmer.org” and “www.mahacet.org”. The candidates will be required to submit single prescribed online application form
Candidates submitting this application form will only be considered for subsequent admission process of NEET-MDS 2018. The online Application Form will be combined for Government/Corporation/Unaided Private/Minority Institutions and all the seats available under Competent Authority.
Online application form filling process:
The details of online form submission process on DMER website www.dmer.org & www.mahacet.org are as mentioned below. ‘Apply Online for NEET-MDS 2018’ Link will be available on official website of DMER www.dmer.org. and www.mahacet.org .
Click on the above Link.
a) Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
b) Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
c) Candidate should fill all the entries in application form.
D) System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
e) During submission the system will ask “password” to the Candidate.
f) Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
g) After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
h) Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of non refundable fee Rs. 3,000/- will be available on Challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his E-mail ID.
i) Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of SBI Bank, from Second Working Day onwords, till the specified date on Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/ Transaction ID.
j) ‘Log In’ Link will be available on official website www.dmer.org to verify the Application Form.
k) Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
l) Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
m) Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such applications.
Candidates should be preserve:
01. Bank Challan
02. Copy of downloaded Online form
03. downloaded copy of Information Brochure for subsequent use.
Online Application Process is over…!!
Look here to check the notice regarding the extended time schedule for online submission of Application form.
Candidates Click to link of official website- www.dmer.org .
Provisional State Merit list:
On the basis of online application form submitted by the eligible candidate (s) a Provisional State Merit list will be prepared by Competent Authority. This Provisional Merit list will be published on the website of DMER/STATE CET CELL as per constitutional and/or specified reservation including In-Service & minority Status claimed by the candidate(s).However the eligibility and final assigned category of candidates will be subject to document verification at the time of document verification process.
- The Competent Authority, NEET-MDS 2018 shall issue Notice of Online document verification process & Counseling on the website www.dmer.org and www.mahacet.org indicating the schedule for document verification process for postgraduate courses under state quota. This document verification process will be combined for admission to
Government/Corporation and state quota seats of Unaided Private/Minority Institutions from State of Maharashtra.
- The candidate should present personally for document verification process
- At the time of document verification process the candidate should bring all original documents and a set of attested photo copies of the same in support of claim made in application form including Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, and non-creamy layer certificate.
List of essential Documents Required for NEET-MDS:
- Online downloaded Application form NEET MDS 2018.
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS 2018 Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port).
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS 2018 Result/Marksheet.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Laving Certificate of SSC/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Domicile certificate from the State of Maharashtra.
- B.D.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate form University/Head of Institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Head of the Institution.
- Registration Certificate (MSDC/DCI)
- Certificate from Head of the Institute showing that the Dental College/Institute from which the candidate has passed final BDS examination is recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Challan paid Rs.3000/-
Cut-off date for the eligibility:
The eligibility of the candidate shall be determined and/or decided for all purposes including for applicability of all these Rules and Regulations by considering the last date of document verification as the cut-off date. It is made abundantly clear that if a candidate is found ineligible as on the last date of document verification process, in terms of these Rules and Regulation, and if such an ineligible candidate acquires the requisite eligibility after the aforesaid cut-off date (i.e. the last date of document verification), such subsequent acquisition of eligibility will not make an ineligible candidate eligible for any purpose whatsoever, much less for the purpose of admission.
I) The fees for Government and Municipal Corporation Dental Colleges is as below as per GR. No. AMC-1007/ 628/ CR.148 / 07/ Edu-02 Mantralaya Dated 1st March, 2012 (subject to revision by the Govt. / appropriate authorities):
- Tuition fees Rs. 78,000/-per year
- Development Fee Rs. 5,000/-
- Admission fees Rs.1,500/-
- Gymkhana fees Rs. 500/-
- Hostel fees Rs. 4,000/- per year
II) The fees for Unaided Private and Minority Dental colleges for Post graduate admissions through NEET MDS 2018 is as decided by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. (Subject to revision by the Shikshan Shulk Samiti. For fees of Private and Minority medical colleges refer to www.sspnsamiti.gov.in
Important Documents for NEET MDS 2018
- NEET MDS 2018 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport
- SSC passing Certificate / Valid Passport (age)
- BDS Mark sheets (All Exams I, II, III& IV)
- Attempt Certificates of all BDS exams
- BDS degree / passing Certificate
- Permanent Registration MSDC/DCI
- DCI recognition certificate (for private colleges)
- NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
For more details of Maharashtra PG Dental (NEET MDS) 2018- Download Information Brochure 2018
Commissionerate Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai
305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jang Marg,
Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051. (M.S.)
TEL NO.: +91-22-26476034 FAX No. +91-22-26476034
EMAIL ID : Maharashtra.email@example.com WEBSITE:http://www.mahacet.org