JEE Main 2018 Important Date, Application Form, Eligible Criteria : JEE Main 2018 Notification released.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been released a notification for JEE Main 2018 entrance exam in offline mode on 8th April, 2018. Candidates can get the information about Online mode compute based Entrance Test as early as possible from the official website of CBSE. The board has released a latest notification for the Application Form dates for 6th JEE Main 2018 CBSE.
Look the Admission Instruction-
Paper 1 for Admission to BE / B.Tech
Paper 2 for Admission to B.Arch/ B.Plan
Every paper is of three hours containing questions as per JEE Main 2018 syllabus. Candidates who wants to study undergraduate Technology or Architecture, Engineering and Planning programs, must register in jeemain.nic.in Candidates must read carefully all information.
Admission Notice JEE Main – 2018.
Central Board of Secondary Education has been announced for for 6th CBSE JEE Main 2018 application form will be available from 1st December, 2017 to 1st January, 2018. Application fees will be pay within on 2nd January, 2018. Candidates get the all important Dates, Application form, eligible criteria,exam pattern from this page here. Gujarat drops out of JEE Mains system.
JEE Main 2018
The 6th CBSE Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) 2018 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Next year conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All exam paper of JEE Main 2018 will be made in English or Hindi language. Candidates who are appearing for JEE Main 2018, no any change the important dates of JEE Main 2018 entrance exam. Only Gujarati language in Gujarat state and exam Centre in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Important Dates for JEE Main 2018.
|01||JEE Main 2018 notification by CBSE||20.11.2017|
|02||Application form submission/Registration from||01.12.2017|
|03||Last Date for Apply||01.01.2018|
|04||Last date of Application Fees paying on||02.01.2018|
|05||JEE Main 2018 Pen and Paper based (Offline) Exam date||08.04.2018|
|06||JEE Main 2018 Computer based (Online) (expected)||end of 2nd week
of April 2018
|07||Exam Result declaration date (expected)||Last week of April 2018|
1. Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2018 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE (Main).
2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website (www.jeemain.nic.in).
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced)and participating State Institutions (as applicable).
4. All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in JEE (Main) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The JEE (Main) secretariat/CBSE do neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category). The CBSE will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong / incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form. The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE.
05. The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of JEE (Main) 2017 will result in accuracy of the candidates‟ details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one‟s identity.
06. The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th September 2016 and notifications to this effect have been published in the Official Gazette. Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose pursuant to any law or any contract to this effect.
Mode of Examination:
The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) (described below) of JEE(Main)will be conducted in two separate modes i.e.Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) only.
Type of Examination:
JEE (Main) – 2017 shall have two papers, Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.). Candidates may take Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.), or Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.), or both as per the course(s)they are seeking admission to. Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper and mode of examination available.
|Subject||No. of Question||Mark|
Examination Centres: JEE(Main)- 2018
JEE (Main) – 2017 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India as well as a broad. The lists of cities are given in the information brochure. While applying, candidates must select four centre cities in case of Pen & Paper based examination and one city in case of Computer based examination. However, if the number of candidates for Computer based examination is less than 50 in a city on a particular date than such candidates will be allotted last day of the computer based examination in the same city. Similarly, efforts will be made to allot candidate‟s city of Pen & Paper based examination as per their choice opted for in the application form. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different city in nearby area may be allotted.
Candidate looks the JEE Main 2018 Syllabus given below:
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Main 2018 will be available for all the registered candidates. The admit card can be download by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. The admit card if JEE Main is an important document and the candidates must carry it to the exam hall. The candidates, who will be appearing on Paper 2 can carry their own clipboard, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons.
Details available in admit card include roll number, exam center, exam timings, instructions for the exam. The candidates should inform errors in the admit card to CBSE. It is important that the candidates preserve their hall ticket until the end of admission process.
JEE Main Question Paper 2018
There will be a single question paper each of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 and Paper 2. However, there will be 4 sets of each paper for offline exams. Then for the online exams, there will be a different set of questions asked in each shift. Question paper of JEE Main 2018 will be published after the exam for offline as well as online exams. Those who appear in the exam can use it to check keys. Also, those who appear in future JEE Main exams can use it to prepare for the exam.
National Testing Agency (NTA) to hold JEE Main
- National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct exams held by CBSE including JEE Main.
- Entrance exams will be held at least twice a year in online mode.
- In order to serve rural students, NTA will set centres at sub-district/district level and undertake hands-on training of students.
- NTA is an autonomous premier exam conducting body.
- There is no clarification regarding from which year NTA will hold JEE Main. It is likely to be JEE Main 2019.
You can use past year question papers to prepare for JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot- No 149, Block- H
Dist- Goutam Budh Nagar.