JEE Main 2018 Admit Card now available to download from official Website.
Candidates should be download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, now available. CBSE has been issued JEE Main Admit Card on 12 March, 2018 at 7:00 PM from their official website jeemain.nic.in. Candidates you can get the official link from this page also. Candidates look the impotent Dates, Aadhar link, Admit card and other information related JEE Main 2018 exam from this page below.
Candidates now can check the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card release date which has been published on 12 March, 2018 by the CBSE. Candidates look below the Important Dates.
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
|JEE Main 2018 Admit Card released on||12 March, 2018 at 7:00 PM|
|Exam Date of JEE Main:- Pen & Paper based test on||08 April, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Computer based exam of Paper- 1 JEE Main 2018||15 April* to 16 April 2018|
* The computer based examination of Paper – I of JEE (Main) – 2018 will be conducted at different Centres located in 258 cities throughout the country and abroad on 15th April 2018 (in two shifts in some cities)
Candidates must have reach early in the respected examination centre for the entry.
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates Download JEE (Main) – 2018 Admit Card Click Here to Link.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2018 in Pen and Paper mode at different Centres located in 112 cities throughout the country and abroad on 08th April, 2018 (Sunday). The computer based examination of Paper – I of JEE (Main) – 2018 will be conducted at different centres located in 258 cities throughout the country and abroad on 15th (in two shifts in some cities) & 16th April, 2018.
The e-Admit Cards of candidates (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the JEE website www.jeemain.nic.in.
CBSE has announced that no e-Admit Card will be sent to candidates by post.
CBSE will issue the JEE Main 2018 Hall Ticket through online. The Candidates must download and a printout the Hall ticket for exam day.
The candidates will have to download their e-admit card of JEE (Main) – 2018 from the official website. Candidates In case you not able to download your e-Admit card, please contact below.
CBSE Helpline No. 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525 and 7042399526, between (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM) on working days.
CBT Helpline No. : 18002669778.
CBT Email id: email@example.com
Address: JEE (Main) Secretariat / CBSE.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Block-H, Plot No.-149, Sector – 63, Noida- 201309, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar 201309 (UP).
Documents Needed – JEE Main 2018:
Candidates will have to taken following documents along with JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
01. One Photo id Card ( Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook with photo, College ID Card etc.).
02. PWD Certificate if claiming relaxation under PwD Category.
Aadhaar Details – JEE Main 2018:
CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the candidates of JEE Main 2018, and hereby notifies the following:
1. Candidates, who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for JEE Main 2018 for the purpose of his / her identity and authentication thereof.
2. Candidates not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
3. The candidates who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 14 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID(Including slash) printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling online application form for JEE(Main) 2018.
4. The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
5. The candidates who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
Click to link for- Correction in Aadhaar Details JEE (Main) – 2018.
For latest information related to JEE(Main) – 2018
Candidates will have to reach the venue at least 2½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
01. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall.
A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
02. The candidates claiming the relaxation under PwD category must carry with them the copy PwD certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix 9) issued by the Competent Authority.
03. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
04. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
05. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
06. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre.JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
07. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required under point no. 5 of para 7.1 inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
08. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
09. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
10. Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
11. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
12. The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
13. The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage. There will be three parts in the question paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having equal weightage.