GDMO Recruitment in West Bengal– Download Call Letter/Admit Card and Application form.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Candidates will be able to download Call Letter from 15/06/2018 at 12 PM.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Recruitment in West Bengal. Total post number is 1098. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of General Duty Medical Officer in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Candidates gets all important information from this page below.
Only online registration of Application along with submission of fee shall be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) within respective dates. The relevant rules and necessary particulars are stated in the following paragraph.
A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/ she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Click to link for details from information booklet.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-42000, [PB 4A, Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-]. NPP & Other allowances shall also be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
I) Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and
II) Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Not more than 36 Years as on 1st. January, 2018 for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications, relaxable further for 2 more years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
Provided further that the age relaxation may be considered to such Doctors who have served under this State Government to an extent equivalent to the period of such regular service subject to a maximum 5 years.
Provided further that the age relaxation may be considered to such Doctors who have served under this State Government on contractual basis, to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum 3 years.
Provided further that age may also be relaxed by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal, and up to 45 years of age for persons having physical disabilities with 40% and above.
Application Fee :
- Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
- It may please be noted that after making payment to Bank, Candidates have to log in to the website with the log in ID & Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up the Page 2 of the Application Form.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the requisite application fee, excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date), who need not pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
Particulars and Certificates required:
- 01. A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./O.B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and
SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.1995 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010]:
In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
In Kolkata, Collector of Kolkata, 11 N.S. Road, Kolkata – 700001
- 02. Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
- 03. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility.
- 04. Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC), Physical Disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted, when the WBHRB asks for. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment shall be passed over without further reference to the candidate.
Important Note:- Those candidates completing their internship by 31st March’2018 will be eligible to apply subject to production of Permanent Registration at the time of joining, if selected.
Name of Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) (Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.)
Recruitment by: Government of West Bengal.
Recruitment Conducted by: West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Anticipated Vacancies :
|Name of Post||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC Category A||OBC Category B||PH||Total|
Important Dates: Online Application Form applying date is over.
Website Link open-For on-Line Registration of Applications: 1st June to till 10th June (until further order)
(Including online payment, where applicable)
Last date of full submission of from: 10th day of respective month. (Date is over)
NOTE: Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/web-site.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
BENFISH TOWER (1st & 2nd Floor)
GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Official website: www.wbhrb.in
Online Application applying process closed, now Download the Call Letter/ Admit Card.
Most Important Information:
Candidates if your candidature has been eligible, then WBHRB will be sent and intimated by E-mail or SMS regarding the call letter for written test/ interview. On receipt of the E-mail/ SMS candidates will have to login the official website www.wbhrb.in and click on ‘Print the Admit Card/ Call Letter’ button to get your Admit Card / Call Letter.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Candidates will be able to download the Call Letter from 15/06/2018- 12 PM. Candidates who were not download your ‘Application form’ in due time, they would not download the application form in normal way. Please contact the officials or in those contact no 03323570085 or 8336964692.
Download the Call Letter / Admit card from this page Link Below.
Download the GDMO Call Letter/Admit Card.