Delhi University NCWEB Undergraduate Admission 2016.
The Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), Delhi University has been published a notification for admission to the UnderGraduate (BA/B.Com) Courses for the academic year 2016-17. Every year so many women candidates take admission to UG courses.Candidates look the complete details of NCWEB UG programmes admission 2016 under the University of Delhi such as Application form, Schedule for UG Admission,Eligibility Criteria etc from this page.
Under Graduate (NCWEB BA/B.Com) Courses Admission for the academic year 2016-17.
Delhi University, Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), invited application for admission to Under Graduate (BA/B.Com) Courses for the academic year 2016-17. The University of Delhi, Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board enroll only women candidates for the following Degree Examination Courses in Yearly (Final) Mode.
Three Years Under Graduate Courses.
- 01. UG programme (B. A.)
- 02. UG programme (B.Com)
Admission Timetable at NCWEB Education Centre between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|01||Announcement of 1st list||12th July (Tuesday), 2016 ( already Published)|
|02||Admission for 1st list||12th , 13th & 14th July, 2016|
|03||Announcement of 2nd list||15th July (Friday), 2016 ( already Published)|
|04||Admission for 2nd list||15th, 16th and 17th July, 2016|
|05||Announcement of 3rd list||18th July (Monday), 2016 ( already Published)|
|06||Admission for 3rd list||18th,19th & 20th July, 2016|
|07||Announcement of 4th list||21st July (Thursday), 2016 ( already Published)|
|08||Admission for 4th list||21st, 22nd & 23rd July, 2016|
|09||Announcement of 5th list||25th July (Monday), 2016|
|10||Admission for 5th list||25th, 26th & 27th July, 2016 ( already Published)|
|11||Announcement of 6th list||3rd August, 2016|
|12||Admission for 6th list||4th,5th & 6th July, 2016|
After approval of admission, the candidate has to log on to the undergraduate admission portal to make online admission fee payment. This may be done till 12:00 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
Application Form for UG Programme DU NCWEB.
Registration for Admission to Under-graduate courses in NCWEB will be through online registration process of regular colleges of Delhi University. It is mandatory for all candidates to apply through the common online Under-graduate registration process
- Candidate click to link for Apply Online.
- Candidate click to link for Admission Procedure (Guideline).
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility conditions for enrolment in B.A. (Prog) / B.Com. 1st Year
Minimum percentage of marks required for applying for admission to B.A.(prog)/B.Com. (1st year) Course is 40% in the aggregate secured in anyone of the following examination:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12) of the Central Board of Secondary Education. New Delhi, or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- OR, Pre-University Examination (2 year after 10 years of schooling) of an Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi.
- OR, Intermediate Examination of the Indian University / Board or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
(ii) Indian School Certificate Examination (Class 12) of the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (pass in five Written subjects.) Courses offered by the NCWEB for Under-graduate Courses.
- General Certificate of Education Examination of U.K.
- Pass in five subjects of ordinary level And
- At-least in two subjects at the advanced level. These two advanced level Courses may either be chosen from among the five Ordinary level subjects from outside this group as prescribed by the University of Delhi.
- Eligibility for admission of students passing Senior School Certificate from the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi with Vocational/Technical Stream.
- Vocational Group Eligibility for the Courses B.A. (Prog)
- Commerce and Business Groups B.Com.
The eligibility for admission to the courses mentioned above will be same as prescribed by the University of Delhi. However, the following criteria will be followed for calculating the cut-off:
For admission to both B.A(Prog) and B.Com., only one vocational subject will be included;
For B.Com admissions, preference will be given to the students of Commerce stream at 10+2 level which means that they should have Business Studies and Accountancy as subjects in their 10+2 level. The other stream students will be considered for admission of B.Com with 5% marks drop.
The percentage for cut-off will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the four
subjects in 10+2 as follows:
- B.A. Course: One language and three best subjects which can include maximum one Vocational subject only. Candidates more information from the official website of board. www.ncweb.du.ac.in
- B.Com : One Language, Business Studies Accountancy and one other best subject which can be vocational also; Candidates more information from the official website of board. www.ncweb.du.ac.in
- The cut off points for admission will be notified both at the Centres and Office of the Board as per schedule given above. The candidates will have to get their original certificates verified on scheduled dates given on Page 1. They also have to submit their fee, in cash, in any Branch of State Bank of India in A/c No. 10851299392 in the name of the Registrar,
University of Delhi on or before last date given on the challan issued by the Board’s Office along with Admission Form, Enrolment Form and Examination Form. The validity date on the challan can be entered by the Board only. The fee paid after the expiry of validity date without getting it extended will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to keep the Candidate’s Copy of the Challan Fee Receipt for submission of Examination Form etc. and for further reference, if any.
- After payment of fee, the students are required to submit the duly-filled in Admission Form, Enrolment Form, Examination Form and Fee Receipt etc. in the Teaching Centre allotted to the students as per dates given in schedule above.
List of essential Enclosures with the Main Admission Form:
All documents in original are required at the time of admission with the applicant and a copy will be retained for office record.The following certificates are required to be submitted by the applicant along with the admission form;
- Class XII Provisional Certificate (in original)
- A certificate of Secondary (Class X) Examination.
- A statement of marks of the Class XII
- Applicants Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe OBC in the Central Govt. List/ Differently abled seeking enrolment will be required to submit Certificate in their own name to this effect from any of the following Officers.
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy
Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-
Divisional/ Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
or Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Officer of the
area where the applicant and / or her, family normally resides.
- OR, Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development (Laccadive & Minicoy Islands).In Case of candidates belonging to the Examination Bodies other than those specified as recognised by the University of Delhi, an eligibility certificate issued by the University of Delhi will have to be attached:
Candidates gets the More information in details of NCWEB BA/B.Com Admission 2016.
Click here for Information Brochure.