AIIMS Admission 2017:
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Admission, Application Form, Exam Dates are available from the official website and all details from this page given below. Candidates who are eligible for apply in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for admission to MBBS courses can look all information from this page.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions. The degrees and diplomas awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained in the Medical Council Act, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from other universities of India.
The Institute (AIIMS, New Delhi) is a residential University in which the faculty members, staff and the students live on campus. There are 8 hostels for undergraduate students (6 for boys and 2 for girls) with a capacity to accommodate 562 students.
Information for the process of Application & Registration:
- All applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting Online Registration .
- While filling the Online Application, please ensure that no column is left blank.
- Please fill the Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make any Amendment/ Rectification/ Change/ Editing in the field of Name/ Date of Birth/ Category i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL) / UR/OPH and Examination Centre after submitting the Application Fee through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Other changes in the Online Registration/Application viz Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status can be done during Registration process. After the last date of Registration i.e. 23.02.2017 changes are not permitted. Images once uploaded can not be changed later.
- Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority. The Certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institutions. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as 03.07.2017.
- Please save and download a print of the Registration Slip and retain the copy of Registration Slip till completion of admission process.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- In the event of rejection of the application form, no intimation will be provided and no correspondence / request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
Examination – AIIMS 2017:
- The Entrance Examination for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and six other AIIMS for the session 2017 will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination ONLY.
- The Examination is proposed to be conducted in two shifts in different centres all over India on Sunday, 28th May, 2017.
- Applicants are required to read the Prospectus carefully and fill the application correctly with regard to all entries including choice of city for appearing of Entrance Examination.
- Applicants may familiarize themselves with the method of Examination by taking the Mock Test available in the web site: www.aiimsexams.org after upload of Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to be prepared to appear in the Examination in either of the shifts.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) 2017.
|01||Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org opens||Tuesday, 24th January, 2017|
|02||Online Registration of Applications closes on||Thursday 23rd February, 2017 at 5:00 PM|
|03||Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application on AIIMS website||Tuesday, 7th March, 2017|
|04||Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org||Monday, 1st May, 2017|
|05||Date of Entrance Examination (Computer based Test by online)||Sunday, 28th May, 2017|
|06||Expected date of declaration of Result||Tuesday, 14th June,2017|
Counselling Date (Proposed) of AIIMS, New Delhi.
|01||First Counselling||3rd to 6th July, 2017|
|02||Medical examination of selected candidates||7th & 8th July, 2017(Friday & Saturday)|
|03||Second Counselling||3rd August, 2017(Thursday)|
|04||Third Counselling||4th September, 2017(Wednesday)|
|05||Open Counselling||27th September,2017 (Wednesday)|
Orientation and Academic Programme
|01||General Orientation of new batch including visit to CRHSP Ballabhgarh Community Development Block||10th to 12th July, 2017|
|02||Orientation Programme by CREST- 7 days||13th to 19th July, 2017|
|03||Teacher Mentors Programme Interactive Session/Feed back session about orientation Programme for 1 day||20th July, 2017|
|04||Candidates leave||20th to 31st July, 2017|
|05||Academic programme (Classes begin)||1st August, 2017|
|ADMISSION TO SIX OTHER AIIMS|
|01||Admission details will be available in the websites of the respective institutions
Counters and officials from these institutions will be available at AIIMS, New Delhi during Counseling
|Expected August, 2017|
Six other AIIMS:
Under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established similar to AIIMS, New Delhi. Government of India has also decided that the Academic Session for the current year in six New AIIMS at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh, will also be started in August 2017 with intake of 100 students for each of the new institutions. As per the directives of the Ministry selection for admission will be done through the same Entrance Examination by which candidates are selected for AIIMS, New Delhi. The admission will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidates.
Results Announcement – AIIMS 2017
Results will be announced on the website www.aiimsexams.org and also on the websites of other six AIIMS. Results shall not be communicated on phone or other means individually.
Important Information: AIIMS 2017
All applicants are advised to visit www.aiimsexams.org regularly for latest updates / announcements / changes, if any as addendum/dedendum/corrigendum will only be uploaded on the website.
Application and Registration Fees
|01||General||Rs.1000/-||As applicable||1000.00 + Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|02||Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As applicable||1000.00 + Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|03||SC||Rs. 800/-||As applicable||800.00 + Transaction Fees(as applicable)|
|04||ST||Rs.800/-||As applicable||800.00 + Transaction Fees(as applicable)|