KIIT PG Dental (MDS) & PG Medical (MD) Courses Admission 2016.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has been invited application for admission into Post Graduate (PG) Medical (MD) and PG Dental (MDS) Courses through the Entrance Examination. Candidates can apply within 25th January, 2016 through online. Look the Official Website for more information. The entrance exam will be held on 28th January, 2016. Candidates who want to apply for these courses they can apply through online of the official Website of KIIT University.
Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences (KIDS) invited application for PG Dental (MDS) Courses PG Medical (MD) Courses.
Date of Entrance exam : 28th January, 2016.
Apply Online within 25th January,2016.
There are 15% reservation for SC candidates and 7.5% for ST candidates.
There are 3% reservation for Physically Challenged persons also (only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs between 40% to 70%) or as per the MCI guidelines in this regard and All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
There will be one paper of 3 hours 30 min duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial. The test comprises 300 multiple choice, single correct response only. There will be no negative marking.
The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below :-
Anatomy (15), Physiology (15), Biochemistry (15), Pharmacology (20), Microbiology (15), Pathology (20), Forensic Medicine (10), Social and Preventive Medicine (25), Medicine Dermatology and Venereology (37), Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia (46), Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy -12 (6+6), Obstetrics & Gynecology (25), Pediatrics (15), Ophthalmology (10), Psychiatry (10).
Note: The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
The exam will be one paper of 3 hours duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial. The test comprises 200 multiple choice questions, with single correct response. no negative marking in this entrance exam.
Tentative Question number:
The Number of questions from each subject will be as given below :-
General Anatomy (10), Physiology (05), Bio-chemistry (05),Microbiology (09), Pathology (09), Pharmacology (10),General Medicine(05),General Surgery(05),Dental Materials(10),Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology(10),Oral Pathology(14),Prosthodontics(14),Oral Surgery(14),Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics(14),Periodontics(14),Oral Medicine(14),Pedodontics(14),Orthodontics(14),Community Dentistry(10).
The examination will be conducted in English Medium or Version only.
Candidates can Re-print their Admit card through the link provided below.
Candidates must have the following documents ready in hand before filling the online application form:
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Xerox copies of class – X Mark sheet/Board Certificate.
- MBBS (for medical) and BDS (for dental) Degree Mark Sheets/ MBBS & BDS Degree Pass Certificate.
After all the entries are done check all the entries and Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to confirm the Registration of the PG Courses 2016 (Medical and Dental) application.
Now Candidates Get the Admit Card (Both the candidate and University copy) of PG Courses 2016 Application form. Candidate should paste their passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
For PG Medical Courses
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. Degree from any recognized Medical College of India or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2016.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the 2016 will be 31st October, 2015. The Colleges recognized after this date will not be considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
For PG Dental Course
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate who has passed final BDS examination with completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized Dental College, included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948 will be eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
- Candidate should have completed the one year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31st March, 2016.
- Registration with I.D.C/State Dental Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
Fee Structures For Admission:
Course Fee For MD (Anatomy), MD (Physiology), MD (Biochemistry), MD (Microbiology), MD (Pharmacology), MD (Pathology), MD (Community Medicine): Rs: 7, 00,000/- (Per Annum).
Course Fee (Medical and Dental) : Rs. 10,00,000/- (Per Annum).
Hostel Fee (Medical and Dental) : Rs. 54,000/- (Per Annum).
Hostel Admission Fee (Medical and Dental) : Rs. 15,000/- (One Time).
Candidates more details from the Official Website all link.
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Ph.- 0674-2742103, 2741747
Toll Free: 1800-3457132